Anderson Silva Achieves Demi-God Status

I cannot see the link fight..not there anymore.

But I found a "best moments" of him..:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3M4VacJ4NU

Yep..he is very good, have unique style and seems having real fun fighting etc Their bodies are not like those huge guys from other styles also..bodies way more realist to the regular men, imo. As it is interesting to find out how men fight also..the punchs seems real and do not take much for some one become dizzy and dishoriented..hmmm...

I had not much idea that a shift happened and when it began.. about those free style fightings from classic ones as boxer, wrestlings or even those make believe, "big guys big egos ones". And that Brazilians were good at it ? No idea..well I knew Gracie family fame because I'm from Rio and they are known there...but I was introduced to it only 6 months ago when I had to find a roomate to share the bills etc (economy struggles)..LOL

Hummmm..:sick:.. I cannot watch my tv anymore because he is always watching those guys fighting, bought a total gymn, set it all up in my dinning room..LOL..who needs a table to eat, right? The good thing is that he always cooking and his food is not bad at all..pretty good at some times. I've notice that he is becoming more muscular..I guess he finds inspiration from those UFC or MMA..

Good.

Yeah, the link got removed for copyright reasons. LOL. Basically, Anderson Silva looked like something out of The Matrix... Bobbing and weaving around Forrest Griffin and not even putting his guard up... His hands were by his side... Then he just reached out and punched Griffin and game over.

I'm definitely a fan of the UFC and MMA in general. I agree... It's much more... REAL.

Silva is tough and probably the second toughest is Machida but they won't fight each other because they consider each other brothers as they have trained together for a decade now. If they fought it would be one of the best fights of all time.

Back