This ancient chinese warrior

ok whoever made that site has got some serious issues. i recommend going to see a shrink and please tell me that he is like 10 or under or that that site is from like the 70's with the words they used.

Hahahaha, what a load of bollocks! It is quite funny though if you can see the difference between reality and a hoax.

Talk about a case of duck soup - whoever is responsible for this "Ninja" site has a very strange mind. The picture of the Nionja group looked like a bunch of my neighbor kids all dressed up for a Halloween party. The weapons and gear however, appears pretty realistic - I hope some parents out there were NOT dumb enough to allow their spoiled brats to play at being Ninjas....That could end up being a very bad mistake.

We DON'T need a bunch of kids running around our neighborhoods with real weapons - the slaughter would be high if one of them slipped a cog.

We already do that in my neighbourhood, but we use guns also. Ive got a katana and an electrick p90 bb gun. The rest of em have similar weapons, usualy a sword and gun. The neighbours hate us so much cause I was sniping once with my metal bb gun so like it shoots lead shots and I shot my neighbour in the head. First time cops came to my house, later we got bored with guns and we started shooting fireworks at eachother. Well good memories...

Usefullidiot said:
We already do that in my neighbourhood, but we use guns also. Ive got a katana and an electrick p90 bb gun. The rest of em have similar weapons, usualy a sword and gun. The neighbours hate us so much cause I was sniping once with my metal bb gun so like it shoots lead shots and I shot my neighbour in the head. First time cops came to my house, later we got bored with guns and we started shooting fireworks at eachother. Well good memories...
If what you posted is true - you have just proven my point - turning kids loose with these types of weapons is about as stupid and as dangerous as you can get. Weapons are NOT toys and should NEVER be treated as such.

Christ almighty, you shot the guy in the head! I thought I did crazy things, but it's just getting weirder and more bizar all the time....

Ted said:
Christ almighty, you shot the guy in the head! I thought I did crazy things, but it's just getting weirder and more bizar all the time....
WRONG................
What he did wasn't crazy........IT WAS JUST PLAIN STUPID............

Whoever runs that website is either:
  1. Kidding. (For the sake of human society, I sure hope so)
  2. 10 years old (in which case they should be complimented on their web skills, then be stuck into remedial history classes to fix their ideas of Asian history)
Hopefully, whoever made that website will try to "commit seppuku by ingesting a frisbee" as it describes on the site, and do the rest of humanity a favor.

that guy is twisted as f**k ninjas did not spend there time flying about cutting off peoples heads, they were like the bogeyman or a good assasin-they were never found. to fly around all the time and cut of peoples heads would mean you will be found

Usefullidiot said:

hey1 can i come over and play?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back