Anarchist bicyclists in SF terrorize family in minivan - Page 2

--
Anarchist bicyclists in SF terrorize family in minivan

April 8th, 2007  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs
yeah, what pretty sight thats going to send to the world, marines on US streets fighting US civilians, yeah il pass on that idea.
People who behave like these are not worthy of the consideration that they may be civilians. Hell,... from the report, they seem to be barely human, and certainly not civilised.
April 8th, 2007  
Bugfatty

Quote:
"All I could do was apologize for what they had been through."
In otherwords: "All I could do was apologize for this city's insane policies that has left me completely emasculated as man and as a peace officer. Now excuse me, I have to go bust up a boy scout meeting."

"Assemble the SWAT team!"
April 8th, 2007  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
yeah, what pretty sight thats going to send to the world, marines on US streets fighting US civilians, yeah il pass on that idea.
SESAMS gear is like paintball. You replace the upper receiver of the M16 service rifle and use a different magazine. It is non-lethal but it can cause injury just like paintball guns can.
SESAMS GEAR

OR you can get the police to use riot gas and disperse them for unlawful gatherings and disrupting the peace of the general public. There are laws that can shut this down in a heart beat. No one has the balls to invoke the laws and utilize the resources at their disposal.

Forget the world's opinion. The media would like us to think it doesn't like the US anyway.
--
April 9th, 2007  
5.56X45mm

Or you can just step on the gas and teach them that a two ton vehicle will beat a hippie of a bike.

As for using simunition, it's fun but I don't see it being useful for teaching those nut jobs a lesson. I think that a pickup truck hitting them at 40 mph will do the job much better.
April 9th, 2007  
Rabs

Quote:
SESAMS gear is like paintball. You replace the upper receiver of the M16 service rifle and use a different magazine. It is non-lethal but it can cause injury just like paintball guns can.
I was assuming you ment non-lethal in the first place, but still armed marines fighting against US civilians is not a good thing, it makes look like Iran.
Quote:
The media would like us to think it doesn't like the US anyway.
The world really doesn't like the US.
April 10th, 2007  
major liability

Quote:
I was assuming you ment non-lethal in the first place, but still armed marines fighting against US civilians is not a good thing, it makes look like Iran.
Surely they'd understand what with the riot going on in the streets. Didn't France have a problem like that not to long ago? I bet the property damage would be a lot less here if the law enforcement was deployed quickly and correctly.
April 10th, 2007  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
Or you can just step on the gas and teach them that a two ton vehicle will beat a hippie of a bike.

As for using simunition, it's fun but I don't see it being useful for teaching those nut jobs a lesson. I think that a pickup truck hitting them at 40 mph will do the job much better.

True true. I was saying tongue in cheek but apparently others took it seriously.

Look to my previous posts regarding the use of authority (or lack of)
Quote:
OR you can get the police to use riot gas and disperse them for unlawful gatherings and disrupting the peace of the general public. There are laws that can shut this down in a heart beat. No one has the balls to invoke the laws and utilize the resources at their disposal.
April 19th, 2007  
Mr KillKill

Here in Australia bike riders are becomeing a nuisance, although thankfully not on the same scale as this story.
I pay almost two grand in rego fees and insurance to keep my car on the road while bike riders pay nothing, get their own cycleways built and tell drivers that "the road is there to share" (the new slogan to drivers)
Easy way of controling this situation is to make them pay a rego and insurance fee each year, then we might see them pull their head in.
Until then, I think I'll keep the bull-bar firmly mounted on my vehicle
April 19th, 2007  
5.56X45mm

What the hell is "Rego"?
April 19th, 2007  
senojekips

Registration and Insurance.