Ammo Dump

AB_Shorts_Momma

Milforum Otaku
Sorry ACLU but this is not excessive force. Any one with half a brain or a Pelosi IQ knows that scum will ooze and slide away if not contained. Makes you wish the SWAT team took him out piece by piece rather than immediately.
-

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

Some 'dirtbag' in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state wide manhunt ensued.

The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.

Now here's the kicker:

Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel:'That's all the bullets we had.' (Talk about an all-time classic answer.)

Justice Served.
Bullets are much cheaper than 40 years of meals, cable, and civil rights.

I checked this out on http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp

It is true!

OMG, that is truly horrifing :( My brother is a Dectective and Former Armed Forces and it is just horrific how some F***** idiot can do something like that..sniff... They should've tortured then emptied every round of bullets...instant death is fast,...and this idiot deserved much more than that...God Bless our officers :(

But.... But... I thought if a person had a gun, then they were invincible? [/sarcasm]

That being said.... I love the Sheriff's quote!

I know sky. I agree... I was making a bit of a jab towards people who are fighting for less gun control... See what happens when a gun falls into the wrong hands? I wonder if he had a background check.....

I know sky. I agree... I was making a bit of a jab towards people who are fighting for less gun control... See what happens when a gun falls into the wrong hands? I wonder if he had a background check.....

Yeah don't spin this that way, Skippy. The gun was stolen and a street purchase, Freeman was a convicted felon. Past history Narcotics distribution and possessing yet another illegal hand gun 1999.

Funny thing about criminals. The guys they buy from don't require back ground checks.....who'd a thunk.

When he was engaged Freeman had two handguns, one he used to murder Deputy Deputy Speirs (which should be the focus not a lame attempt to spin into a Gun control issue) and Deputy Speirs service weapon, taken from Deputy Speirs body.

glad they took that sumb!tch out. People like that certainly dont deserve to breath, and the more holes in him the better, that you know he aint getting up no more.

Yeah don't spin this that way, Skippy. The gun was stolen and a street purchase, Freeman was a convicted felon. Past history Narcotics distribution and possessing yet another illegal hand gun 1999.

Funny thing about criminals. The guys they buy from don't require back ground checks.....who'd a thunk.

When he was engaged Freeman had two handguns, one he used to murder Deputy Deputy Speirs (which should be the focus not a lame attempt to spin into a Gun control issue) and Deputy Speirs service weapon, taken from Deputy Speirs body.
Again boss, it was only a joke... I meant nothing serious from it... I'm not lookin' for a fight here. It was not an attempt to spin ANYTHING into a gun control issue. I was only trying to poke fun at AB_Shorts_Momma. Re-friggin'-lax.

Again boss, it was only a joke... I meant nothing serious from it... I'm not lookin' for a fight here. It was not an attempt to spin ANYTHING into a gun control issue. I was only trying to poke fun at AB_Shorts_Momma. Re-friggin'-lax.

I agree, people need to chill out :drunkb:

Reminds me of the story of the reporter asking a Texas Ranger why he wore such a large sidearm, then followed up by asking the caliber. He just said ".45" to which she asked why so large though? He answered "because they don't make a .46."

Reminds me of the story of the reporter asking a Texas Ranger why he wore such a large sidearm, then followed up by asking the caliber. He just said ".45" to which she asked why so large though? He answered "because they don't make a .46."

Haha, that's awesome!

Thank God my taxes aren't paying for three hots and a cot for this scumbag.

Prayers to the family of the fallen officers. What a tragedy.

Back