America's Army

im qualified for the M-203 grenade launcher, M-40 and M-82 sniper rifles, and the SAW machine gun on the XBOX. On the PC I have everything except Medic and Special Forces i think. I might have the SF, i cant quite remember. Unfortunately, I dont have XBOX live, so I cant play that one on the internet, but it has some good single plyer missions.

how long have you been playing and what do you have now?

Today was my first day, and I am already qualified as a combat medic 8) And there is one training course to pass and I am a full SF cause i passed the paratroopers training.

But for the weapons, how do you qualify for them? like the M-203 you mentioned? and how do I get to advanced marksmanship training? And say i pass both SF and advanced maksmanship, then what exactly happens? a few things confuse me really, one of them is the tour missions?

first of all Mighty, which one are you playing? it sounds like original for the PC. in that case, to get advanced marksmanship training, you must fire Expert on the Basic Marksmanship course. then you can take Advanced. I dont think that you have to do any special training for the M-203. you train with it on the US Weapons part of Basic Training. I just looked on my game. I have completed Airborne School on the PC and only have to complete The E and E for Special Forces.

I havent played any missions on the PC yet, except a couple times online.

by missions, do you mean those "tours" ? then on the right of that you can choose a specific mission. But its interesting, I have completed the first mission but it doesnt say "completed", it still says "available"? ofcourse I played it online with other players

i dont think that the Tours are something you complete on the PC, they are just always available to play on the internet. i dont think there is a way to play single player on the PC, at least not the free version the Army had for awhile that I downloaded.

I play it short bursts (heh) with a month to a few months apart usually. It gets a bit boring quite quickly because of the maps but its a decent game, trainig is what I consider the most fun to do.

What I have:

User Name [SWE]SilentTrigger
E-mail Address ***************
Group Normal
UserExperience 25181
Honor 24
Experience Required for Next Level 2319
Marksmanship Score 40
Created 01-JAN-00
Last Updated 30-JUN-06

Training

Basic Training
Obstacle Course
U.S. Weapons Familiarization
Advanced Marksmanship
M-24 Sniper System
*For some reason, my M82 score is never recorded, so I never get it, i've compleeted it so many times that i've given up.

Airborne School
250 Tower
Live Jump

Medic Training
Airway Management
Controlling Bleeding
Treatment of Shock
Field Training

Special Forces Training
AVWID
E and E

Infantry Training