America's Army

StephenH.

Any of you guys play America's Army on Xbox? If so, then share anything about the game and questions and stuff in here if yah want.. Maybe help me out a bit ;). Heh, anyway, its a pretty cool game, even though I'd prefer America's Marines. Hahahaha.

20030607.jpg

20031004.jpg

20021121.jpg

20021108.jpg

All cmoics and images are trademarked and copy righted by Tim Buckley of CTRL ALT DEL
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/

Last edited:
StephenH. said:
Any of you guys play America's Army on Xbox? If so, then share anything about the game and questions and stuff in here if yah want.. Maybe help me out a bit ;). Heh, anyway, its a pretty cool game, even though I'd prefer America's Marines. Hahahaha.

Have you played "First to Fight". It is Marine's game.

Those comics are so true...hilarious. They're for the PC version, though, I havn't played the Xbox version. First-person shooters suck on consoles...nasty controls.

StephenH. said:

I play America's Army on the XBOX. It's a pretty good game, but its online fun factor is 100% dependant on how well you and others can work as a team. I mostly play with guys I work with, so we get along great.

I was disappointed in the weapons mods, pretty limited to what you can do. But it does give you the option where as most games don't.

The graphics aren't great but they aren't bad either.

For single play, it's more more enjoyable than First to Fight (the Marine Corps version). A lot more time went into the AI in America's Army and into how your guys respond. Of course they still bunch up in both games but then I guess they do that in real life too. :bang:

Back