america's army

istealfreefood

I'm playing the online game America's Army, but I can't get passed the part in the obstacle course when I climb down the ropes. i can get down the ropes but the drill instructer says that i didnt do it right. can anyone help me?

istealfreefood said:
I'm playing the online game America's Army, but I can't get passed the part in the obstacle course when I climb down the ropes. i can get down the ropes but the drill instructer says that i didnt do it right. can anyone help me?

You gotta' admit, it is quite hard to fail the obstacle course...
Remember to:
Always use the path in the middle.
Turn around and walk backwards so that your guy climbs (not jump) down.

If that doesn't work....I don't know what will.....reinstall AA?

im mad
i spent 2 hours downloading AA :roll:
then my comp froze up wen it was 2 minutes away from finishing and wouldnt "decrapify" so i didnt bother trying to download it again :roll:

rotc boy said:
im mad
i spent 2 hours downloading AA :roll:
then my comp froze up wen it was 2 minutes away from finishing and wouldnt "decrapify" so i didnt bother trying to download it again :roll:

Now that's just torture! I'm glad my broadband is so reliable!

Edit: If you reinstalled it and it still doesn't work, PM me your details - I'll pass it for you (Yes, I'm that nice.).

if your computer has a problem working america's army, just press backspace then type in flush. It should help. If that doesn't work, just talk to any army recruiter and ask them for a copy of the disk. That's how i got mine to work.

Back