America's Army Medic Training Helps Save a Life

Nice!!
It'd be funny if someone joined the Army thinking it'll be like the game. Boy are they in for some major disappointment! hahaha

Well, the game itself teaches you a lot, like how to operate a CROWS system, and operate a javelin. and if you screw up they insult you... ALOT. I failed the shoot house and the instructor told me to get my ass off his training field. And all the trainers in the game are real people in real life.

Yes but keep in mind the game has to keep the image great, the whole idea behind the game was to use it to get new recruits in real life. Its just a really fancy sales tactic.

Basic first aid is surprisingly simple. All you need to remember are a few things, and it's tough to go wrong. Reading through the entire article, it sounded like he did a good job remembering the principles and then applying them in real life.

Basic first aid is surprisingly simple. All you need to remember are a few things, and it's tough to go wrong. Reading through the entire article, it sounded like he did a good job remembering the principles and then applying them in real life.

ABC's :-D

Yep. And the number 1 mistake people make with CPR is actually thinking the person's supposed to wake up after a few minutes because that's how it's shown on TV.

Back