America's Army, who here plays?

I used to play a lot but ever since they've changed to the new version the online honor servers have been down or have sucked. If there were more people playing online again I'd go back.

I'd love something if along the lines of "Americas Army:Barracks" was made. Instead of shooting people you'd get to clean toilets and your weapon. Not to mention shine boots or possibly even peel potatoes. This would be a lot more realistic. :)

Hegario said:
I'd love something if along the lines of "Americas Army:Barracks" was made. Instead of shooting people you'd get to clean toilets and your weapon. Not to mention shine boots or possibly even peel potatoes. This would be a lot more realistic. :)

That would be an AMAZING recruiting tool. :)

I used to play it and might start again but it is getting repetitive.

The game loads to slow thats why i don't play it anymore.

I started to play again a couple of days ago, but I have to finish the medical and SF training first. It's kinda boooooooooring... :?

the medical training really sucked, i hated that part because there was boring classroom time. good luck getting expert on marksmanship training because that's the only way you can get sniper. that can get a little tough.

I got great marks on all the tests :D

Arggg but it took me so long to pass SF Training where you have to sneak past everyone.

i thought the SF E&E training was fun. i didn't get to the point where it was frustrating though. i definetly didn't play it again after i passed it though. as far as the marksmanship thing goes, it took me a few times to get expert. but even after that, playing as a sniper in the game wasn't all that fun. people would blow you up with grenades or rpgs and only a couple maps really gave you action. i was always playing SF maps anyway.

It's not that hard to pass the test to become a sniper. On the farther targets, aim at the body. You have about 65 percent chance of hitting it in the head, but it's really easy.

Back