Americas Army Game

Yup I play it all the time (well played it, my bro's comp fried out so I can't anymore :cry: ). I got a copy from a recruiter when it first came out. I was wondering, is it terribly accurate? My brother says it is (he's in the Army). I think its a great idea for a recruiting tool too.

Believe it or not, Cadet Command wants to use the game as a training element for ROTC. Haha, and people wonder why everyone makes fun of us. :lol:

I want to be in ROTC
Real Army makes fun of me
R-O-T-C
Make fun of me

:lol:

I've seen some stuff about other virtual reality RPG-like games being used in training, but not a normal computer game...

Theres one thing I don't get. The game is based on the real training, right? So why use the game in the real training? It doesn't make sense. Its like eating a wax banana. Its a replica of the real thing, so why use it for the real thing...

Redneck said:
Believe it or not, Cadet Command wants to use the game as a training element for ROTC. Haha, and people wonder why everyone makes fun of us. :lol:

I want to be in ROTC
Real Army makes fun of me
R-O-T-C
Make fun of me

:lol:
there's a cadence that goes
R O T C
Patch on my shoulder~
Pick up your books and follow me
Army wannabe

hahaha :lol:

I do, its pretty cool. The addition of classes is a ... novel idea to say the least. But hey, if any of my friends ever get a limb severed I'll know what to do :)

Back