American women

JWIlls94

Banned
Too many women in America are fat! I blame psychiatry for giving people meds that cause weight gain. Psychiatrists are weird people! I think most of them are fat women lovers or gay. There is also the modern Western lifestyle. American women can you please stop being fat?

Why have American Women given up ? because American men don't care , a woman spends a lot of time making herself presentable , now I'm not talking about trailer trash that go to the mall in the same pajamas they slept in , but nice women with good back grounds they spend time looking nice and men don't appreciate that so after awhile a woman says why bother .

You are what you eat
It is not just women, there are many obese men in the U.S.
It´s your lifestyle that´s the problem

Too many are eating food with low nutritional value and drinking too many sodas, and no exercise at all. You would rather drive a car 500 yards than walking.

Last edited:
Why have American Women given up ? because American men don't care , a woman spends a lot of time making herself presentable , now I'm not talking about trailer trash that go to the mall in the same pajamas they slept in , but nice women with good back grounds they spend time looking nice and men don't appreciate that so after awhile a woman says why bother .

Tetvet, I KNOW you are not speaking of me.

Dadsgirl

Obesity is not only a problem in the US.

I appreciate women when they look nice, regardless their background.

We´re going there, but still not as in the U.S.
It´s probably linked to the fact that fast food is relatively expensive in Europe compared to the U.S.

Women get fat because they don't have a good man in their lives to keep them in line.
I get me a wifey she's gonna be exercising with me! Hikes, push ups, sit ups, pull ups, the whole nine yards! You grow old by staying fit.

Christina Applegate? Dude. That's just not right! Here bestiality is illegal.

Is it? Nobody informed me about that when I was in the US. My good morals prevented me from illegal acts..

I'm doomed! :pirate:

We all are, you can be saved if you follow my example with good morals. First you need to...eh....as you were, soldier.

This is a ridicules post. Fat women and men are everywhere that ample food is available. Perhaps the US has the fast food issue a bit more that is all. Also to connect this with Psychiatry is really silly.

Last edited:
Back