American women

--
Boots

December 12th, 2014  
JWIlls94

Topic: American women

Too many women in America are fat! I blame psychiatry for giving people meds that cause weight gain. Psychiatrists are weird people! I think most of them are fat women lovers or gay. There is also the modern Western lifestyle. American women can you please stop being fat?
December 12th, 2014  
tetvet

Why have American Women given up ? because American men don't care , a woman spends a lot of time making herself presentable , now I'm not talking about trailer trash that go to the mall in the same pajamas they slept in , but nice women with good back grounds they spend time looking nice and men don't appreciate that so after awhile a woman says why bother .
December 12th, 2014  
Kesse81

You are what you eat
It is not just women, there are many obese men in the U.S.
Itīs your lifestyle thatīs the problem

Too many are eating food with low nutritional value and drinking too many sodas, and no exercise at all. You would rather drive a car 500 yards than walking.
--
Boots
December 12th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Why have American Women given up ? because American men don't care , a woman spends a lot of time making herself presentable , now I'm not talking about trailer trash that go to the mall in the same pajamas they slept in , but nice women with good back grounds they spend time looking nice and men don't appreciate that so after awhile a woman says why bother .
Tetvet, I KNOW you are not speaking of me.

Dadsgirl
December 12th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Obesity is not only a problem in the US.

I appreciate women when they look nice, regardless their background.
December 12th, 2014  
Kesse81

Weīre going there, but still not as in the U.S.
Itīs probably linked to the fact that fast food is relatively expensive in Europe compared to the U.S.
December 12th, 2014  
-- Dusty

Women get fat because they don't have a good man in their lives to keep them in line.
I get me a wifey she's gonna be exercising with me! Hikes, push ups, sit ups, pull ups, the whole nine yards! You grow old by staying fit.
December 12th, 2014  
Army0413

Appelgate in nice lady from United States. Hollywood celebrite.
December 12th, 2014  
-- Dusty

Christina Applegate? Dude. That's just not right! Here bestiality is illegal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
You are what you eat
I'm doomed!
December 12th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
I'm doomed!
Just call crazytanker. He'll get you in shape.