American Woman

tetvet

Banned
Why are all our Celebrity Women wanting to see just how much of their clothing they take off in front of the camera and still expect to be treated as Ladies ? .:oops:

America is gay many of them. A catholic raise with gay.

Maybe whole Christ like eastern/middle/western.

Many gays.

America is biggest country.

Last edited:
I can see Tets point, it cheapens them. Would you want to marry one that strips down at the drop of a hat? Ya the girl gets attention obviously yes. But can she remain a lady? My opinion.

It's the age of choice isn't it? They can do whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want, and if anyone says ANYTHING about even the dumbest of their decisions then they are clearly a misogynist...<<<<(satire)

If they want to make fools of themselves then let them...I'm not married or related to them so I don't give a crap. My wife doesn't act that way and my daughter sure as hell isn't going to be brought up like a princess with a golden V card. to each their own.

I can see Tets point, it cheapens them. Would you want to marry one that strips down at the drop of a hat? Ya the girl gets attention obviously yes. But can she remain a lady? My opinion.

Odd that was the only reason I married one.

:)

Just don't tell her as I used all the "loved her for her mind" lines first, in fact disregard this whole post.

:p

It's an age where being a slut is "cool". Correct me if I'm wrong here, but would these be the same people that holler "you menfolk need to treat us like we're ladies". Well that only goes so far. I've always and always will treat anyone of the female gender as a lady not because they are one, but I'm a gentleman. But, if you dress/act like a slut, don't be surprised and offended when you're called a slut.

If you see a Gentleman you may notice that he is always accompanied by a Lady and the reverse is also true .

Don't worry guys women judge other women on what they wear, we also judge men on what they look like and how they act. Don't think it is a one way street.

Back