American wild west music?

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Does anyone know where I can find them? , or something like cowboy music? you know? when they show a scence in a desert and no one is around.. Then suddently appears two guys perparin to shoot each other?
There is a special kind of music that is mostly played.. And i wondered if anyone knows where i can find the like of this music or can put a site or a file here?
It doesnt have to be exactly like what I said, but its in a similar environment :)

You'll be looking for music written but Ennio Morricone, he wrote most of the music for the movies with Clint Eastwood. And if I am not mistaken he wrote the masterful music for "the Good, the Bad and the Ugly" and maybe even better "once upon a time in the West".

Missileer, thanks alot :) that was a nice combination of one of the types.

Ted, well hmm.. how will I find muisc by this guy? the downloading programs? cause I dont think I would find alot dont u think? or should I try to google him? but then they wont give music files I guess..

Ah.... I'll see if I can find some somewhere! And you do kow that there are places like shops and libraries where you can this music too?

yeah ofcourse, but right now I am home lol.. and I thought of it while I was at home too soo.. lol

and I hope u can find some good ones :)

thanks again

The early Western music was usually classical music because it was free to use without paying. Like the Lone Ranger which came on with the William Tell Overture. Classical music also had wonderful crescendo endings that were great for leading up to gunfighters drawing their guns.

MightyMacbeth said:
yes indeed :) Its just that I cant find that kind of music and wanting help :)

After the older movies, the credit would read, "Musical Scores by..." segments of instrumentals were recorded onto one tape then dubbed onto the sound track of the film. Most of the musical scores were bits and pieces chosen for drama, suspense, sorrow, anything that would fit the mood of the story. Therefore, you would have to buy the original soundtrack from a certain movie. A good example is the recording from "Victory At Sea."

hmm I see.. well thanks Missileer. So I wont pretty much find any on the internet then.. hmm..

And moving0target, is there any free sample music in that site u provided?

Back