American wants to join the IDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty more,.. like the fact that the Israelis were attempting to jam plain language transmissions in English on a frequency known to be used by the USN in that theatre. Not something expected from an Egyptian horse transport.

It is also widely believed that Israel did this in a desperate attempt to further involve the US in their war against Egypt, thinking that they would quickly sink an un armed Intelligence gathering vessel and blame it on Egypt. Hoping the US would retaliate, but that's only a theory :wink:

Hey, you might be an arse at times but I do agree with you about Israel. They've been f*cking with us with no consequences for too long, someone needs to put their foot down and tell them to f*ck off. :biggun:

Hey, you might be an arse at times but I do agree with you about Israel. They've been f*cking with us with no consequences for too long, someone needs to put their foot down and tell them to f*ck off. :biggun:
Perhaps my problem is that I won't abide by liars, idiots and those who hide or ignore the truth for what they see as their own gain, and I won't hide my distaste for them. If that makes me an @rse, please let me know because I'll wear the hat with pride. The truth may not always be pleasant, but it must be told.

I'm not here to rub their tummies and massage their inflated egos, they've had that for far too long.

The US is Israel's *****, and it all comes down to politicians too afraid to rock the US Jewish boat, it's a hangover from the bad old days, of the big Jewish guilt trip put on those whom they considered did not do enough to stop the Nazis, and to a degree, they did have a point,... but where it all went wrong was when the Jews discovered exactly how much "cringe factor" it held for US politicians, now Jewish influence and money is so deeply embedded in the system it will take generations to get rid of, but first the taxpayers have to open their eyes and see what is being done to them.

It is their money being spent on needless wars, and their children who are dying in the tens of thousands to prop up this rogue state.

Last edited:
America and Israel are pretty much on the same side. After all we are both fighting muslim terrorists who want us dead. Even if Israel ain't the most trust worthy US ally I will fight for them anyway.

Btw, the I don't know where you got your misinfomation but the US ain't short of troops.

Don't be too hasty in your assessments. In the international realm there is no such thing as friends. The biggest counterintelligence threats to the U.S. are Israel and the U.K.

Of course, Israel has long been the truest and most important US friend in the middle east. They are the front-line. And, of course, as I understand it, Israel soends 70% of the total with US, and accepts a restriction on how much arms produstion it can sell to other than US.

It has been said that Israel's arms industry is prolific, so this helps balance such matters in that Israel does not interfere with US sales.

It has been said that the financial arrangements between the 2 countries is cosidered neutral in reality.

The enemies of Israel, as ever, are busy slaughtering each other and themselves on a larger scale than ever took place in Israel, and we here have our own blow-hard propagandists who blithely **** a blind 'un & pretend it doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Your "story" has been known to be a lie for over 40 years.
How could a modern well kept modern naval Vessel flying a US flag and bristling with ECW antennae be mistaken for a rusted out Egyptian horse carrier that looked nothing like it and was less than 40% of it's size? Do all Israeli pilots have to be legally blind?
It is known that the US Government has issued statements alleging it was a case of mistaken identity, however they are thought by most analysts to be the result of short term political expediency at that time, and this has since been confirmed by later admissions by several Israeli witnesses.

Source:http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0693/9306019.htm
Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag* and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested. *When first asked, Israel denied that there was a flag at all".(my note)

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery. Key members of the Lyndon Johnson administration have long agreed that this attack was no accident. Perhaps most outspoken is former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer. "I can never accept the claim that this was a mistaken attack, " he insists. Former Secretary of State Dean Rusk is equally outspoken, calling the attack deliberate in press and radio interviews. Similarly strong language comes from top leaders of the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency (some of whose personnel were among the victims), National Security Council, and from presidential advisers such as Clark Clifford, Joseph Califano and Lucius Battle.

A top-secret analysis of Israel's excuse conducted by the Department of State found Israel's story to be untrue. Yet Israel and its defenders continue to stand by their claim that the attack was a "tragic accident" in which Israel mistook the most modern electronic surveillance vessel in the world for a rusted-out 40-year-old Egyptian horse transport. Despite the evidence, no U.S. administration has never found the courage to defy the Israeli lobby by publicly demanding a proper accounting from Israel.

The source isn't working,but doesn't matter,cut the conspiracies arleady.Yes it was a mistake,nothing more...but it was pretty obivous you would come up with some bs.You would do anything to bash Israel.

For your information Haaretz is an Israeli publication and it is widely reported in the West as a reliable source of information relatively untainted by Israeli propaganda.
For a start, Israel is the only country outside the US to have received these weapons. So how is it that they just happen to be found on a ship consigned to China? US back yard arms dealers?
Like all weapons they have Serial Numbers and other unique identifying features that identifies every detail of their manufacture right down to the day, plant location and batch number.
The matter was reported to the US by Finnish government as part of the GWOT , I suppose you are going to insist the Finns are just being Antisemitic monsters who hate Israel?
Full story:http://maritime-executive.com/artic...atriot-missiles-explosives-bound-for-shanghai

Israel's treachery and dealings with the enemies of the US has been documented for many years. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html
The source isn't working..again.
And many,many many other counties besides Israel has Patriot.So cut the crap,seriously.
Everytime you just try to bash Israel with your propganda ,even if its 100% untrue.But you don't care as long as it is against Israel,i wonder..whats your motive to be so hateful.Palestnians?nahh...never saw you supporting the kurds or the taiwans , who are actually oppresed..unlike the palestnians

I'm not gonna comment on anything you say again.

The source isn't working..again.
And many,many many other counties besides Israel has Patriot.So cut the crap,seriously.
Everytime you just try to bash Israel with your propganda ,even if its 100% untrue.But you don't care as long as it is against Israel,i wonder..whats your motive to be so hateful.Palestnians?nahh...never saw you supporting the kurds or the taiwans , who are actually oppresed..unlike the palestnians

I'm not gonna comment on anything you say again.
Haha, Thankyou for proving something else I've said about your access to factual news being censored by your own country.
Both Sources work perfectly in free uncensored countries.

Spx003_zpsb551fc1d.gif

Spx002_zps46018c4f.gif

I don't have to bash Israel, they do a far better job of that themselves than I ever could, And so long as clowns like you are visible to the world, you are only making it worse as everyone can see your childish attempts at covering your crimes.

Did you read Benny Net and hairdos, last demonstration of Israeli goodwill where he vows to keep building on occupied land. You Nazis just can't help yourselves can you?

Last edited:
Are you serious?,first of all there was no spying,CIA released files couple of days ago that proves it.

And Israel-US relations are not the best right know,but fighting against eachother?are you serious?..will never ever happen.even if US Israel relations really go down,
too much conspiracies bro.

1. You might want to google Jonathan Pollard and see what hes up to lately...

2. or Lawerence Frankiln...

3. or Sibel Edmonds...

2. You mean this CIA article?
Best of friends? CIA considers Israel one of its biggest spy threats

http://rt.com/usa/news/cia-mossad-israel-espionage-311/

You know something...this thread has gone way off course. What started out as a simple question has blown into yet another fight about Israel.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back