American wants to join the IDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the fact that it has probably held the record for war crimes and crimes against humanity for the last 60+ years with the exception of a fews years off during the Balkans stoush, might be a good place to start.

your forgetting all the guys like Saddam Hussein, Kim Il Sung, Pol Pot, Joesph Kony, Muhammad Fadhi Adidi. Any of these names ring a bell. They weren't Israeli and weren't from the balkans...

I suspect it would appear your wish to join these thugs is probably strongly influenced by your PDD. A difficulty in developing social skills is not something anyone would want in a team environment. Especially a military force.

You are such a troll. That being said my social skills are ok. I mean whats the problem in fact they are better than most peoples. I just got kicked out of high school for beating up people that messed with me for their own good and my amusement of course.

your forgetting all the guys like Saddam Hussein, Kim Il Sung, Pol Pot, Joesph Kony, Muhammad Fadhi Adidi. Any of these names ring a bell. They weren't Israeli and weren't from the balkans...
And none of their murdering regimes lasted 64 years either, not one of then earned the number of condemnatory UN resolutions that Israel has either. Virtually all of those you listed committed atrocities on their own people they did not steal the land of another people and set to murdering those who resisted by any means. it must really make you proud to see the company Israel keeps.

You are such a troll. That being said my social skills are ok. I mean whats the problem in fact they are better than most peoples. I just got kicked out of high school for beating up people that messed with me for their own good and my amusement of course.
There you go, unstable personality traits by your own admission, you can say what you like to me, but you can't explain away the findings of trained psychologists. Anyone who would willingly volunteer to serve with a force that has the worlds greatest number of UN resolutions and against it, and also betrays the trust of your own country, (I'm presuming you are a US citizen) just has to have something "not quite right".

Be proud, you rank right up there with the foreign volunteers for the Totenkopfverbande.

Having said all of the above, I state clearly that I am not being unduly hard here, but someone must wake you up to the realities of what you are attempting to do.

Last edited:
Oh dear yet another Palestine/Israel thread they seem to be proliferating at a great rate of knots it is hard keeping up with them and repeating the same **** over and over.

So here is my take for what it's worth:
1) Can we possibly keep the threads about Israel to a manageable few in appropriate forum sections.

2) Easy-8 I think you are going to have trouble getting into any military whose country you don't have citizenship of, my only suggestion would be to look at your grandparents and see if there is a country you can qualify for other than that welcome to life as a civilian its really not that bad.
:)

Either way good luck.

Easy 8 don't mind senojekips.
He is on some personal crusade against Israel with his propganda
I sent you a pm,
You can't join the IDF without having an Israeli citizenship\being a jew.
pretty much like the U.S(besides the jew thing ofc lol)

Last edited:
Now i've researched alittle bit more and it seems like you can.
according to IDF offical blog FAQ
"
1) Can I join the IDF if I’m not Israeli?

a. Yes, you can volunteer either by making Aliyah and declaring citizenship or volunteering as a foreign volunteer through Mahal."
so check with the israeli embassy in your country.

But just so you know,it will revoke your american citizenship...

Last edited:
why cant you join the US military? because of your health condition?
i believe that you can do it, im not sure, but if muslim arabs can join the IDF so could you... i know alot of people from america who came to israel and joined the IDF (jews) and alot of them are older than you... but according to Eden it will revoke your american citizenship... are you sure eden?

I don't see why they would revoke my citizenship. I haven't taken up arms against the US or selling Israel any secrets.

first few facts about me

- American citizen
- non-jewish
- in outstanding phyisical shape
- i am 23 years of age

I was wondering how an American such as myself would be able to join the IDF.. I decided I wanted to do something a little different than the US military after all I can do that later. I also love Israel and its history. So can anyone help me?

I think you might want to read this...

''Although a person's enlistment in the armed forces of a foreign country may not constitute a violation of U.S. law, it could subject him or her to Section 349(a)(3) of the Immigration and Nationality Act [8 U.S.C. 1481(a)(3)] which provides for loss of U.S. nationality if an American voluntarily and with the intention of relinquishing U.S. citizenship enters or serves in foreign armed forces engaged in hostilities against the United States or serves in the armed forces of any foreign country as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer''.

http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_780.html

Since Israel has engaged in hostilities against the US in the past, and given the worsening US-Israeli relations, do you really want to put yourself into the situation of risking having to be ordered to fire on your own country? If you do, then do us all a favor and renounce your US citizenship right now and save us the trouble of kicking you out later

Don't kid yourself...if it was in the Israeli national interest to fire on US forces, they wouldn't bat an eyelash to do so. They have done precisely this in the past. The sad truth is that countries that have helped Israel in the past have wound up regretting it later (UK, France, USA)...

If I might make a suggestion...if you are dead-set against serving in the US military (which IMHO is your best option), I might suggest you look at the French Foreign Legion as you don't risk a conflict of interest or risk losing of your citizenship. Note: I don't actually suggest you should actually join the FFL because its a extremely brutal life (much worse than conventional military) and you will almost certainly see combat, but it is at least an alternative without the political risks.

Last edited:
I think you might want to read this...

''Although a person's enlistment in the armed forces of a foreign country may not constitute a violation of U.S. law, it could subject him or her to Section 349(a)(3) of the Immigration and Nationality Act [8 U.S.C. 1481(a)(3)] which provides for loss of U.S. nationality if an American voluntarily and with the intention of relinquishing U.S. citizenship enters or serves in foreign armed forces engaged in hostilities against the United States or serves in the armed forces of any foreign country as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer''.

http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_780.html

Since Israel has engaged in hostilities against the US in the past, and given the worsening US-Israeli relations, do you really want to put yourself into the situation of risking having to be ordered to fire on your own country? If you do, then do us all a favor and renounce your US citizenship right now and save us the trouble of kicking you out later

Don't kid yourself...if it was in the Israeli national interest to fire on US forces, they wouldn't bat an eyelash to do so. They have done precisely this in the past. The sad truth is that countries that have helped Israel in the past have wound up regretting it later (UK, France, USA)...

If I might make a suggestion...if you are dead-set against serving in the US military (which IMHO is your best option), I might suggest you look at the French Foreign Legion as you don't risk a conflict of interest or risk losing of your citizenship. Note: I don't actually suggest you should actually join the FFL because its a extremely brutal life (much worse than conventional military) and you will almost certainly see combat, but it is at least an alternative without the political risks.
Are you serious?,first of all there was no spying,CIA released files couple of days ago that proves it.

And Israel-US relations are not the best right know,but fighting against eachother?are you serious?..will never ever happen.even if US Israel relations really go down,
too much conspiracies bro.

First all take up the Jewish faith learn Hebrew and then become an Israeli citizen and you are home and dry

Are you serious?,first of all there was no spying,CIA released files couple of days ago that proves it.

And Israel-US relations are not the best right know,but fighting against eachother?are you serious?..will never ever happen.even if US Israel relations really go down,

Your problem is that your lies are far to easily disproven. Not a good thing for an Israeli even your own papers are reporting it.
Haaretz 17 Dec 2012 said:
Former U.S. officials say CIA considers Israel to be Mideast's biggest spy threat
The CIA station chief opened the locked box containing the sensitive equipment he used from his home in Tel Aviv, Israel, to communicate with CIA headquarters in Virginia, only to find that someone had tampered with it. He sent word to his superiors about the break-in. The incident, described to the Associated Press by three former senior U.S. intelligence officials, might have been dismissed as just another cloak-and-dagger incident in the world of international espionage, except that the same thing had happened to the previous station chief in Israel. Source: http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...l-to-be-mideast-s-biggest-spy-threat-1.454189

Below is an example of Israel's "gratitude" for the Trillions of dollars worth of financial and military aid they have been given.
26th.Nov, 2011
Finnish authorities have confirmed the seizure of 69 Patriot missiles manufactured by Raytheon Corporation today. During a routine search of the MS Thor Liberty, a ship flagged by the Isle of Man, at the Finnish port of Kotka, authorities found 69 Patriot missiles capable of a type capable of intercepting ICBMs, the most modern available and America’s most sensitive military technology.
These units, the most advanced Patriot system had only been supplied to nation, Israel. The 69 Patiot ICBM interceptors are believed to be a highly secret consignment demanded by Israel as protection from any retaliatory strike by Iran were war to break out in the region, Instead of deploying them, the missiles were apparently sold to China labeled as “fireworks” accoring to Interior Minister Paivi Rasanen.

Last edited:

More Israeli lies and denials eh?

Your country has deliberately killed American serviceman before. Look up The attack on the USS Liberty 1967. Need I cite more?

Your problem is that your lies are far to easily disproven. Not a good thing for an Israeli even your own papers are reporting it.

Below is an example of Israel's "gratitude" for the Trillions of dollars worth of financial and military aid they have been given.

How excatly this disproves my point?

the first one,an ex us offical..c'mon,are you kidding me?

second one.there is no even a source.I saw the patriots in Israel,weird huh?.

btw,haaretz is a left extremists news paper.so thats not "our own papers".

Last edited:
Please,educate yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
"Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship."

conspiracies?no thx.
Your "story" has been known to be a lie for over 40 years.
How could a modern well kept modern naval Vessel flying a US flag and bristling with ECW antennae be mistaken for a rusted out Egyptian horse carrier that looked nothing like it and was less than 40% of it's size? Do all Israeli pilots have to be legally blind?
It is known that the US Government has issued statements alleging it was a case of mistaken identity, however they are thought by most analysts to be the result of short term political expediency at that time, and this has since been confirmed by later admissions by several Israeli witnesses.

Source:http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0693/9306019.htm
Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag* and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested. *When first asked, Israel denied that there was a flag at all".(my note)

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery. Key members of the Lyndon Johnson administration have long agreed that this attack was no accident. Perhaps most outspoken is former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer. "I can never accept the claim that this was a mistaken attack, " he insists. Former Secretary of State Dean Rusk is equally outspoken, calling the attack deliberate in press and radio interviews. Similarly strong language comes from top leaders of the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency (some of whose personnel were among the victims), National Security Council, and from presidential advisers such as Clark Clifford, Joseph Califano and Lucius Battle.

A top-secret analysis of Israel's excuse conducted by the Department of State found Israel's story to be untrue. Yet Israel and its defenders continue to stand by their claim that the attack was a "tragic accident" in which Israel mistook the most modern electronic surveillance vessel in the world for a rusted-out 40-year-old Egyptian horse transport. Despite the evidence, no U.S. administration has never found the courage to defy the Israeli lobby by publicly demanding a proper accounting from Israel.

Last edited:
How excatly this disproves my point?
the first one,an ex us offical..c'mon,are you kidding me?
second one.there is no even a source.I saw the patriots in Israel,weird huh?.

btw,haaretz is a left extremists news paper.so thats not "our own papers".
For your information Haaretz is an Israeli publication and it is widely reported in the West as a reliable source of information relatively untainted by Israeli propaganda.
For a start, Israel is the only country outside the US to have received these weapons. So how is it that they just happen to be found on a ship consigned to China? US back yard arms dealers?
Like all weapons they have Serial Numbers and other unique identifying features that identifies every detail of their manufacture right down to the day, plant location and batch number.
The matter was reported to the US by Finnish government as part of the GWOT , I suppose you are going to insist the Finns are just being Antisemitic monsters who hate Israel?
Full story:http://maritime-executive.com/artic...atriot-missiles-explosives-bound-for-shanghai

Israel's treachery and dealings with the enemies of the US has been documented for many years. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html

Last edited:
When an Israeli hit squad used forged Canadian passports in Jordan, that's what countries with good relations are doing.

When an Israeli hit squad used forged Canadian passports in Jordan, that's what countries with good relations are doing.
Yes, and the Australian Government expelled Israel's diplomat after it was found that had Israel forged Australian passports for an assassination in Dubai.

What tickles me about your post is that our "visiting mental pygmy", Cartman, thinks you were saying something complimentary.:roll:

Last edited:
Your "story" has been known to be a lie for over 40 years.
How could a modern well kept modern naval Vessel flying a US flag and bristling with ECW antennae be mistaken for a rusted out Egyptian horse carrier that looked nothing like it and was less than 40% of it's size? Do all Israeli pilots have to be legally blind?
It is known that the US Government has issued statements alleging it was a case of mistaken identity, however they are thought by most analysts to be the result of short term political expediency at that time, and this has since been confirmed by later admissions by several Israeli witnesses.

Source:http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0693/9306019.htm
Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag* and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested. *When first asked, Israel denied that there was a flag at all".(my note)

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery. Key members of the Lyndon Johnson administration have long agreed that this attack was no accident. Perhaps most outspoken is former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer. "I can never accept the claim that this was a mistaken attack, " he insists. Former Secretary of State Dean Rusk is equally outspoken, calling the attack deliberate in press and radio interviews. Similarly strong language comes from top leaders of the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency (some of whose personnel were among the victims), National Security Council, and from presidential advisers such as Clark Clifford, Joseph Califano and Lucius Battle.

A top-secret analysis of Israel's excuse conducted by the Department of State found Israel's story to be untrue. Yet Israel and its defenders continue to stand by their claim that the attack was a "tragic accident" in which Israel mistook the most modern electronic surveillance vessel in the world for a rusted-out 40-year-old Egyptian horse transport. Despite the evidence, no U.S. administration has never found the courage to defy the Israeli lobby by publicly demanding a proper accounting from Israel.

Thank you for proving my point Spike.

Thank you for proving my point Spike.
There's plenty more,.. like the fact that the Israelis were attempting to jam plain language transmissions in English on a frequency known to be used by the USN in that theatre. Not something expected from an Egyptian horse transport.

It is also widely believed that Israel did this in a desperate attempt to further involve the US in their war against Egypt, thinking that they would quickly sink an un armed Intelligence gathering vessel and blame it on Egypt. Hoping the US would retaliate, but that's only a theory :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back