American mother who lost his son wrote to Iran's president

phoenix80

Banned
American mother who lost her son wrote to Iran's president

Ahmadinejad: Iran will never initiate war

Iran's President Mahmud Ahmadinejad has said that Iranians are opposed to military conflict, believe in diplomatic and peaceful solutions to global challenges, and will never initiate a war against another country.

According to Fars news agency, Ahmadinejad made the remarks in response to a moving letter he received earlier from an American mother whose son was killed in Iraq.

The President's response to the American woman, who asked not to be identified for security reasons, appeared on his Persian-language personal weblog, www.ahmadinejad.ir.

"Mr. President, we hate war as much as [we hate] Bush and his team. Many people here in America think like me. We cannot do anything to prevent Bush's stupid acts…but I write to you because I believe you are a rational and God-loving person," read a portion of the American woman's letter to the president.

"We do not consider George Bush as our [legitimate] President because he got the White House top job by cheating, which was illegal. Even many American mothers whose sons have not been sent to Iraq agree with me that Bush is an [expletive]," the letter continued.

The American mother wrote that Bush had forced her son to go to war in Iraq. Bush "took my son away from me forever," she wrote.

The Iranian President wrote back to the woman on his personal blog that "the ones who forced your son to go to war in Iraq must be held responsible for the shedding of his blood and that of other American soldiers who have met the same fate."

He wrote that Iranians respect all people, including Americans.

"Our religion does not allow us to harm the peace of mind and tranquility of any nation," the President wrote, adding that even Iranian mothers who lost their sons because of U.S. atrocities do not want to see the American public fall victim to what he said was the selfishness of their political leaders.

"Even those Iranian girls and boys, who lost their whole family when a U.S. warship shot down an Iranian passenger plane over the Persian Gulf, do not want to [see Iran] initiate a war," he wrote.

The President was referring to the killing in 1988 of 300 Iranian civilians on board an Airbus passenger plane that was struck down by a missile fired from the American warship USS Vincennes in the Persian Gulf.

Ahmadinejad also wrote back to the mother to say that many Iranians were killed by chemical weapons provided to Saddam Hussein by the U.S. government. Saddam notoriously used chemical weapons against Iranian civilians during the eight-year long war that the former Iraqi dictator waged against Iran in the 1980's.

"We also hate war," Ahmadinejad wrote, adding that, while Iranians do not fear a defensive war, they prefer diplomatic and peaceful solutions to challenges caused by the United States, Britain and Israel.

"I give assurances to you that Iran will never initiate a war," he wrote, adding that he is confident the American public will always search for truth and no longer trusts the U.S. propaganda machine.

Ahmadinejad accused the Bush administration of keeping the American public under "complete censorship", stressing that Israeli media also distorts facts and tries to portray a "dark image" of Iran in the minds of Americans.

"I am sure that if American taxpayers realize how their money is being spent, even the staunchest supporters of the U.S. administration will pour into the streets in protest," he wrote.

The Iranian President also expressed his hope that foreign forces withdraw from Iraq as soon as possible in order for peace, tranquility and 'brotherhood' to return to the war-ravaged region.

"My hope is that the Iraqi people will be able to live together in peace and that young Americans serve their country back home with their families," he concluded.

HRE/MR/BG
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=2977&sectionid=3510101

--------------------

And one wonders if the author of this fishy letter is Cindy Sheehan ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm sure the author is also in expert in everything including foreign diplomacy....

Hey, if she doesn't like it here. She can galdly move on over to Iran. Hell, I'll help her pack and I'll take her to the airport.

If Bush had the power to take her son away, does that mean he signed his military contract?

Ok, that was sarcasm but I hate when people say our children goes to war and die.
B******at, they signed on for military service, they are no longer children, they are soldiers in the United States Army/Navy/Marines or Air Force and as such they should have reflected over the possibility of being called upon to do their job.
Simple as that.

If Bush had the power to take her son away, does that mean he signed his military contract?

Ok, that was sarcasm but I hate when people say our children goes to war and die.
B******at, they signed on for military service, they are no longer children, they are soldiers in the United States Army/Navy/Marines or Air Force and as such they should have reflected over the possibility of being called upon to do their job.
Simple as that.

You mean it isn't day camp?

To quote Futurama...

"I can enlist and get my 5% discount and then quit right?" - Fry
"Sure you can unless war were delcared." - Military Recruiter

Alarm goes off

"What was that?" - Fry
"War was delcared." - Military Recruiter

I cleared this with my mom when I joined the Army. I chose to do this, if I die serving my country it is a result of my own choices and nobody elses. Now having said that...

Whoever this ***** is deserves to die a slow death and rot in hell. Even though her name was not released she is disgracing her dead son by degrading the sacrifice he made serving his country. She seems more worried about the politics of George Bush than her dead son.

Hey, if she doesn't like it here. She can galdly move on over to Iran. Hell, I'll help her pack and I'll take her to the airport.

Let me help you. ha!

Well, if the mother complain about Bush took her son forever.....then why would he joined the military?????

Something's fishy about that letter. It's post-marked from the US state of North.........Khorasan :)

Back