THE AMERICAN MOMENT, AND HOW TO LOSE IT - Dems cut and run Iraq




 
--
THE AMERICAN MOMENT, AND HOW TO LOSE IT - Dems cut and run Iraq
 
June 17th, 2006  
phoenix80
 
 

Topic: THE AMERICAN MOMENT, AND HOW TO LOSE IT - Dems cut and run Iraq


THE AMERICAN MOMENT, AND HOW TO LOSE IT - Dems cut and run Iraq
Mark Steyn was on Hugh Hewitt's radio blogger talk show talking about the desperate attempts of the Rats in the US Senate to cut and run the job in Iraq.

Btw, that guy John Murtha is a pathetic idiot whom I think should stay quiet for the rest of his life. Mark Steyn nails it again. I listened to it almost five times today while commuting to and from work.

Listen to the interview here: 06-15steyn.mp3

Transcript of the conversation
June 17th, 2006  
Chief Bones
 
 
I have said it before and I'll say it again ... if you can't come up with a better repartee than to call Democrats 'Rats' keep the comment to yourself. It shows the smallness of your intellect.
June 17th, 2006  
phoenix80
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bones
I have said it before and I'll say it again ... if you can't come up with a better repartee than to call Democrats 'Rats' keep the comment to yourself. It shows the smallness of your intellect.
I can call them DefeaticRats as well!

But seriously, leftist liberals remind me of Mullahs of Iran as well. They speak the same language.

However, I wondered why you didnt comment on the main topic which is about the defeatist culture existing within the rats party. Is it not because what Mark Steyn says is true 100%?
--
THE AMERICAN MOMENT, AND HOW TO LOSE IT - Dems cut and run Iraq
June 17th, 2006  
RnderSafe
 
 
I would suggest you start using the proper term "Democrats." This will be your only warning. The next "creative" name you decide to use will result in a ban.

Carry on with your discussion.
June 18th, 2006  
Chief Bones
 
 
Here's my commentary on your post ..... I don't even have to listen to the Mark Steyn radio "interview" to respond either.

Many Democrats along with a large number of Republicans are getting tired of the political discussion about Iraq. There are many members from all walks of life that think that GW's 'non-plan' for post war Iraq has reached a point where the 'stay-the-course' punchline has outgrown the cost that is being paid every single day by American military and Iraqi civilians alike.

Many experts have stated that we need to revamp our policies and begin a measured withdrawal from Iraq and turn more and more of day-to-day operations over to Iraqi forces.

As far as Mr Murtha, he has earned his right to say whatever he likes ... his many years of service to his country along with his military expertise makes him much better qualified than you to make comments about the way that the war and it's aftermath have been handled by the Bush administration. Just because you don't like his politics doesn't give you the right to judge him as you have done.

The fact that you list your home as Canada disqualifies you to even begin to find fault with anything to do with America's politics (if you are an American living in Canada then you are flying under false colors) ... if you are really Canadian, stick to commentaries having to do with USA/Canada politics ... anything else falls under the heading of blatant snoopy nosed neighbor crap.
June 18th, 2006  
phoenix80
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bones
Here's my commentary on your post ..... I don't even have to listen to the Mark Steyn radio "interview" to respond either.

Many Democrats along with a large number of Republicans are getting tired of the political discussion about Iraq. There are many members from all walks of life that think that GW's 'non-plan' for post war Iraq has reached a point where the 'stay-the-course' punchline has outgrown the cost that is being paid every single day by American military and Iraqi civilians alike.

Many experts have stated that we need to revamp our policies and begin a measured withdrawal from Iraq and turn more and more of day-to-day operations over to Iraqi forces.

As far as Mr Murtha, he has earned his right to say whatever he likes ... his many years of service to his country along with his military expertise makes him much better qualified than you to make comments about the way that the war and it's aftermath have been handled by the Bush administration. Just because you don't like his politics doesn't give you the right to judge him as you have done.

The fact that you list your home as Canada disqualifies you to even begin to find fault with anything to do with America's politics (if you are an American living in Canada then you are flying under false colors) ... if you are really Canadian, stick to commentaries having to do with USA/Canada politics ... anything else falls under the heading of blatant snoopy nosed neighbor crap.
LoL

Instead of long rants against me and my beliefs, you ought to write some thing about the topic here. If you do have a point fire it away, if not then stay out of it. Simple as that!
June 18th, 2006  
Chief Bones
 
 

Topic: Just a snoopy Canadian neighbor ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
LoL

Instead of long rants against me and my beliefs, you ought to write some thing about the topic here. If you do have a point fire it away, if not then stay out of it. Simple as that!
Stop being more stupid than usual ... I commented on the subject of this thread AS WELL as commenting on the fact that you appear to be a snoopy Canadian neighbor trying to insert your two cents into America's politics.

At least when I make my opinion heard about American politics I do it as an American and IF I do happen to say something about Canadian politics, I make it very very evident that I am doing it as an American viewing the situation across a border and with a different background than the average Canadian.

I would slam an American who stuck his/her nose into Canadian politics unless the topic was a USA/Canada issue.

As far as the Murtha comment, in my personal opinion you don't appear to be worthy of shining his boots (you haven't earned that right). DID I MAKE MY OPINION CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU THIS TIME?
June 18th, 2006  
Rabs
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bones
Just because you don't like his politics doesn't give you the right to judge him as you have done.
I can respect the man for what hes done and I'm sure hes a good man but well when he said that thing about the marines it just flat pissed me off, when you say things like that im going to judge you.
June 18th, 2006  
phoenix80
 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bones
Stop being more stupid than usual ... I commented on the subject of this thread AS WELL as commenting on the fact that you appear to be a snoopy Canadian neighbor trying to insert your two cents into America's politics.

At least when I make my opinion heard about American politics I do it as an American and IF I do happen to say something about Canadian politics, I make it very very evident that I am doing it as an American viewing the situation across a border and with a different background than the average Canadian.

I would slam an American who stuck his/her nose into Canadian politics unless the topic was a USA/Canada issue.

As far as the Murtha comment, in my personal opinion you don't appear to be worthy of shining his boots (you haven't earned that right). DID I MAKE MY OPINION CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU THIS TIME?
Well, I should have known that Rats are into controlling others' ideas and comments as well and therefore I shouldnt engage you for that matter.

Rats have a tendancy to control what others might have to say!

Oh BTW - If you dont like my comments, there is an iggy button somewhere you would be glad to push once you do it. No more Rats stuff from me in this forum then and no more unmanaged anger from you too.

Take your anger management classes dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs
I can respect the man for what hes done and I'm sure hes a good man but well when he said that thing about the marines it just flat pissed me off, when you say things like that im going to judge you.
That guy is just an old man trying to make some noise over nothing. He wouldnt talk about hundreds of beheadings likes of Zarqawi have done but he immediately became a judge and jury to try the poor marines for things that havent been proven yet.

that guy is nuts... period!



Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
I would suggest you start using the proper term "Democrats." This will be your only warning. The next "creative" name you decide to use will result in a ban.

Carry on with your discussion.
I follow what others have done here before. Like they call Bush & Cheney whatever they please and no one stops them so I decided to do the same to them and see if they like it or not. Btw, I havent created those names, people like Mark Steyn (Canadian author) or Christopher Hitchens (British-American author) use them and I liked it. It just fits them and I think it is important for these guys to learn to respect others if they expect to be respected.
June 18th, 2006  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
I follow what others have done here before. Like they call Bush & Cheney whatever they please and no one stops them so I decided to do the same to them and see if they like it or not. Btw, I havent created those names, people like Mark Steyn (Canadian author) or Christopher Hitchens (British-American author) use them and I liked it. It just fits them and I think it is important for these guys to learn to respect others if they expect to be respected.
Bye, bye.