American Intifada

Daniel Pipes, good man, smart man and unfortunately ignored by most who could make a difference.

Always remember that ,in the pursuit of the aims of their ideology ,they consider that , regarding the global order, there are more muslims than Americans.

COMMAND THE FUTURE, CONQUER THE PAST.

Indeed, even when applying the 10% rule regarding extremist thought in Islam. AND... they aren't in one nice geographic location easing the burden of targetting.

Never forget the long game - they work in hundreds of years. They need to be shown once again that it just ain't nice. Never display any weakness, forget about adherence to truth, as far as discussions on their side are concerned. That is weakness to them. They work on the basis of us being easy meat, decadent with no backbone. As they continually tell us, - you love life - we welcome death.

Is it true that in days gone by, Islamic assassins and remains of suicide killers were sewn into pig-skins before burial ? Old army justice, you know, keep it nice and simple.

Yes it is very true. Blackjack Pershing did it in the Philipines and that put an end to the muslim insurrection with a quickness. The Russians have employed this technique in Chechnya with success as well. And there is at least one Cav Scout in Iraq who dips his rounds in Spam prior to loading his magazines and has put up a video on Youtube with Arabic subtitles so that they KNOW wtf he is doing.

Well, I guess it would certainly make suicide bombing not quite such a glorious exit. I like a bit of positive thinking when I'm playing poker against them with no scruples.

Last edited:
Does anyone see how smart these people are that a pig scares them off....brain washed...never

Back