Cubs 1 1.82%
Falcons 0 0%
Cardinals 1 1.82%
Other 38 69.09%
Rams 2 3.64%
Faeries 2 3.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

November 14th, 2004  
I am not a pro-football fan. anyways I like the pats.
January 15th, 2005  

this is the year of the steelers! BenRo, Hines, Plexy, Ferrier, Porter, The Bus, Poly, i mean come on, why even root for any other team?!
January 25th, 2005  
I am from around Seattle, and I was glad to see the 'Hawks do a lot better this year, but I'm an Indianapolis Colts fan.
January 25th, 2005  
rotc boy
where the hell are the PATRIOTS?!
best team ever, and i may be influenced by having come from New England, but c'mon, they're going to the super bowl again, they're 2 wins away from breaking the record for most post-season wins
January 25th, 2005  
Charge 7
Well I grew up a Giants fan even though all my friends were Patriots fans. My folks came from Albany, NY though I grew up here in Vermont. If I had rooted for anybody other than the Giants my dad probably would've performed a retroactive abortion. Many years later I went out to Seattle and my brother there worked for a company that had box seats on the 50 yard line of the old King Dome. Really made a difference over TV. Ever since I've been a Seahawks fan.
January 27th, 2005  
I have to say new england patriots, just because it has ENGLAND in the name. We still have a little influence after all these years
February 13th, 2005  
Indianapolis Colts, the only team I enjoy watching when forced to by my friends. (I don't watch football voluntarily)
February 13th, 2005  
Well... while I live in Charm City aka Baltimore - I prefer the Dolphins first as I was born in Florida, but the Ravens in a close second.
February 14th, 2005  
I'm a Eagles fan Who doesn't love T.O?

But I'm a Esk's fan at heart (CFL)
February 14th, 2005  
Patriots or the Panthers.