• Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cardinals

• Faeries

• Total voters
No coffee. Rats.

Anyway, I HATE the NE Patriots. I am indifferent about most of the teams, but i like the following(The ones i like better than others are in color):

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS! (Still the coolest cheer in pro football)
Cleveland Browns
Carolina Panthers
Indy Colts
Tennessee Titans
Chicago Bears

Airborne Eagle said:
Great reason to support the Eagles.

Yes, that's Tara Reid (no relation to the coach).
my word...

and my boyfriend is using the Eagle's cheerleaders as part of his "campaign deal" for "presidency" on something... great stuff.

GuyontheRight said:
It aint stupid, football Is a reflection of early America. It's what seperates us from the Europeans :D

It's the only sport I can think of where it takes the entire group to accomplish a goal. In soccer, one guy might be able to out maneuver the rest of the other team and score a goal. Same with basketball and hockey. But with football, the linemen depend on the backs to block or run the ball, the QB relies on his recievers to catch the ball, the recievers rely on the QB to throw them accurate balls, and backs depend on the linemen to make their blocks and pick up blitzes... Now try to tell me this ain't the best damn sport in the world! And WHERE are the BRONCO fans?

I've just realized that I made an awful mistake! The Chicago Cubs are a baseball team, not a football team. The football team is called the Bears. A thousand apologies to the "Cubs" fan out there who is really a Bears fan!

...and how long have the Fearies been a franchise? :D

PITTSBURGH STEELER TIME!

this is the year of the steelers! BenRo, Hines, Plexy, Ferrier, Porter, The Bus, Poly, i mean come on, why even root for any other team?!

I am from around Seattle, and I was glad to see the 'Hawks do a lot better this year, but I'm an Indianapolis Colts fan.

where the hell are the PATRIOTS?!
best team ever, and i may be influenced by having come from New England, but c'mon, they're going to the super bowl again, they're 2 wins away from breaking the record for most post-season wins

Well I grew up a Giants fan even though all my friends were Patriots fans. My folks came from Albany, NY though I grew up here in Vermont. If I had rooted for anybody other than the Giants my dad probably would've performed a retroactive abortion. Many years later I went out to Seattle and my brother there worked for a company that had box seats on the 50 yard line of the old King Dome. Really made a difference over TV. Ever since I've been a Seahawks fan.

I have to say new england patriots, just because it has ENGLAND in the name. We still have a little influence after all these years

Indianapolis Colts, the only team I enjoy watching when forced to by my friends. (I don't watch football voluntarily)

Well... while I live in Charm City aka Baltimore - I prefer the Dolphins first as I was born in Florida, but the Ravens in a close second.

Back