Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

August 16th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Squeked by the 'Skins last night at Fed Ex field Cadet
I don't care lol. Really I don't. I just actually like them now... cause they proved themselves for once. I never pay attention to them anymore..

Haha, Krispy Kreme came out with a black and blue sprinkled doughnut for the occasion lol.
August 16th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Hey, I was rooting for em last year, in fact everyone at my party was. Anything to beat New England, I just want payback for that 31-0 spanking they put on my boys last December.
August 25th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboy82
I don't know anything about American Football. I watched it a couple of times on TV bu ' not very fascinating to me...
Just say Broncos
--
Boots
August 25th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboy82
I don't know anything about American Football. I watched it a couple of times on TV but it's not very fascinating to me...
It's stupid, you are smart. My first game that i actually watched most of... was the first game of my marching band carreer lol.
August 25th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

It aint stupid, football Is a reflection of early America. It's what seperates us from the Europeans
August 25th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Oh so sorry sweetie, but I think baseball is the classic american sport.

But the whole separated for Europeans thing..> I think my accent does a good enough job of that.
August 26th, 2004  
soldierzhonor

being from Arkansas, I dont have a particular "favorite" I just watch a game and we have a ball with the chips, dip, michelob, and the poor ref calls lol. If I had to state a fave I'd go with anyone who beats Dallas
August 26th, 2004  
Damien435

Go Vikings! This year we win the Super Bowl! (I hope)

And yes, I cried in '98, who wouldn't, Gary Anderson goes 100% for Field Goals on the season and then misses the game winner against the falcons who had no reason being in the Super Bowl, come on, be honest, the whole country wanted and thought it would be Minnesota Vs. Denver, be honest.
August 26th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

Kansas City Chiefs Football
August 27th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtbreeden
Kansas City Chiefs Football
BOO! Go Raiders!