• Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cardinals

• Faeries

• Total voters
GuyontheRight said:
Squeked by the 'Skins last night at Fed Ex field Cadet ;)

I don't care lol. Really I don't. I just actually like them now... cause they proved themselves for once. I never pay attention to them anymore..

Haha, Krispy Kreme came out with a black and blue sprinkled doughnut for the occasion lol.

Hey, I was rooting for em last year, in fact everyone at my party was. Anything to beat New England, I just want payback for that 31-0 spanking they put on my boys last December.

Bootboy82 said:
I don't know anything about American Football. I watched it a couple of times on TV but it's not very fascinating to me... :?
It's stupid, you are smart. My first game that i actually watched most of... was the first game of my marching band carreer lol.

Oh so sorry sweetie, but I think baseball is the classic american sport. :D

But the whole separated for Europeans thing..> I think my accent does a good enough job of that.

being from Arkansas, I dont have a particular "favorite" I just watch a game and we have a ball with the chips, dip, michelob, and the poor ref calls lol. If I had to state a fave I'd go with anyone who beats Dallas :)

Go Vikings! This year we win the Super Bowl! (I hope)

And yes, I cried in '98, who wouldn't, Gary Anderson goes 100% for Field Goals on the season and then misses the game winner against the falcons who had no reason being in the Super Bowl, come on, be honest, the whole country wanted and thought it would be Minnesota Vs. Denver, be honest.

Although they have accomplished nothing in my lifetime and I expect that trend to continue indefinitely, I have to go with my hometown team, the Lions. At least we have the Pistons and Redwings to brag about.

Well, for me its the Miami Dolphins. Still waiting for that elusive win. And waiting. And waiting.

soldierzhonor said:
being from Arkansas, I dont have a particular "favorite" I just watch a game and we have a ball with the chips, dip, michelob, and the poor ref calls lol. If I had to state a fave I'd go with anyone who beats Dallas :)

You are a true friend of mine, sir.

Back