American deserter from N Korea

gato201

the army deserter to north korea

38 years ago this bastard named jenkins deserted to north korea. now japan is involved cause he married a alleged kidnaped japanese gril now the bastard has got the japanese tax payers paying for his stay in japan, he is in the hospital stress he should be stressed out as he is trying to scam for 2 more years and the staturate of limitations expires. some people would to see him arrested and kicked out of japan but something is smells why is the us not wanting him back should we ask bush?

i would have to aree with the max him part if it was you know 20 years ago but it is not 20 years ago. now there are deserters in the army and they just kick them out. so why should he be treated any different???

It is all a bit relative thing, to N.Koreans he is a hero, while for USA he is a deserter.

Why he choosed the poor N.Korea and abandoned the free and rich USA? Is he simply just crazy or there is something special in his mind when he made the decision?

I really do not care much for any deserter of the armed forces. If you deserted back in the day, you were basically shot on the spot no questions asked. Now adays, the press makes these guys into heros. I believe there are a few US military deserters chil'n out in Canada. THe press there treats them like royalty. I love this world

post edited by the moderator

Mod edit im really sorry guy..but english is the language spoken in the main forum..you can speak what ever language you want in PMs...and please no double or back to back posting

edited by the moderator - sorry english is the offical language of the forum. use you own language in PMs please.

I know what you are saying but don't know what you mean :lol:

deserter jenkins is his someone asked why ask bush

It apers the deserter is trying to make a deal and bush is the commander in chief you got to ck. newslink.org and go to japan times look for jenkins

I m,ust say, that I dislike the whole idea of puting people to death, but there are a few exeptions, and desertion in times of war is one of them. line him up against the closest wall.

Well, well there are a few vigilantes out there amoungst us arent there?? I would think a FAIR trail in front of his peers should be conducted before we condemn this man to death. I just thought thats what our nations strived for or are striving for in past and present conflicts.

What are the facts behind this case?? I dont know?? But before we make a decision lets just look for the FACTS and TRUTHS and not just what is put in the media.

I dont condone what he may have done in the past but we all come from free nations that do have a just and fair legal systems and they should be used to punish this man if thats what is required.

Lets not have a Mob mentality lets instead use a little thing called justice.

scott.moore said:
Well, well there are a few vigilantes out there amoungst us arent there?? I would think a FAIR trail in front of his peers should be conducted before we condemn this man to .

THEN line him up on the nearest wall :D

I say lave him ALONE.

It is already so long time ago, he is so eldly, show some mercy, don't push too hard.

And I believe NOTHING will happen with this old gentleman, mark my word can check it after 2 years :lol:

I don't think his age or motives have anything to do with it. He broke the law, I say he should be tried.

FlyingFrog said:
I say lave him ALONE.

It is already so long time ago, he is so eldly, show some mercy, don't push too hard.

And I believe NOTHING will happen with this old gentleman, mark my word can check it after 2 years :lol:

What would You say if some deserter from PLA in the let's say China US , or China Russian,war gone into our side... And after he wanted to come back!? :roll:

He should be at least hanged......... :evil:

I think he should be arrested and sent back here to the US to stand trial for what he did. From what I read, it doesn't sound like he was some poor Pvt who was drafted into work and fled, he was a leader and set a bad example. Plus he defected to a country that has had poor relations before and now with the US.

He deserves to be punished for what he did, he needs to be extradited

Back