American conflicts of history

Fascinating edition, the right wingers would have loved the first 10 minutes but not sure what they would have said about the rest, particularly that statement about the Chinese making America!

He also filled a gap in my knowledge about the history of Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.

PS Did McCain really campaign to make illegal immigrants legal? Amazing what you learn,

Last edited:
Perseus, I haven't yet seen the latest episode, but i have to say that I was disappointed with his performance on the American 'Question Time' programme. I found myself wishing that, as an outsider, he had tried to be a lttle more even-handed in his criticisms; funnily, it was quite unlike his personna on the episodes of his programme that I have so far enjoyed. I thought him most impressive then, as I told you at the time.

Fascinating edition, the right wingers would have loved the first 10 minutes but not sure what they would have said about the rest, particularly that statement about the Chinese making America!

He also filled a gap in my knowledge about the history of Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.

PS Did McCain really campaign to make illegal immigrants legal? Amazing what you learn,

At one point McCain was pro amenesty. Of course as a pol thats always subject to the winds of opinion.

Back