American Cadet Alliance

XxAdriesseNHARNG892xX

I am just wondering if anyone in this forum is in the American Cadet Alliance other than myself. We have 3 brigades: Army, Marine and Naval. am in the Army Brigade. If not has anyone heard of this program? If anyone wants more info pm me!:angel:

First Off: There Headquarters Is In Seagirt, Nj And That Is Where They First Started A Unit In 1909. Then From There They Tried And Attempted To Form Units...and They Still Are Attempting...we Are And Have Been Over The News Lately..because We Have Had Alot Of Events! Plus More People Should Like Know About The Aca! Because We Are Cool!! Hooah!

Ok...for those who are pming me to know more about the ACA, I figured I would post info on the forum
The American Cadet Alliance has 3 brigades: Army, Marine Corps and Naval
You dont just get the title Cadet. You earn it.
You start off as a recruit and then earn the title cadet.
If you have never done another JROTC program then you would go through Recruit Training, however most of us on this forum are Cadets or are in JROTC, so these cadets would go through RCCI (Recongnized cadet corps indoctrination) which is alot like basic training or boot camp but you only do 1 week and then take a GMST (test that is like the ASVAB testing your knowledge and earn the title cadet) and then after the test you traing with Advanced Platoon in Advanced training where you do alot of cool things like FTX's and qualify. It is alot of fun and you can meet new friends that last a lifetime. I know I have. I started out as an ITC (indivuial training company with no hometown unit) I went through RT and earned the title cadet. ITC's are only if you dont have a unit in your hometown that you can drill with one weekned a month. if you do then you will train with them 1ce a month as well as attend RT, AT or RCCI. If you are over 18, the ACA has a program as well called O.C.S to become an officer in the American Cadet Alliance. If you want to know more info you can do one of the following:
1) google search American Cadet Alliance
2) go to adventurebeginshere.org

This program is very fast paced and up to speed. We learn all 3 brigade general orders, ranks (officer and enlisted ans well as WO) and we learned the songs as well as terminolgy.
Anyone else interested PM me for more info
HOO-AH!
-C/PFC Driesse USACC-
-3PLT Alpha Company-

Bump, wish I had found this awhile ago.

Some updates: headquarters has moved from Sea Girt, NJ, to Dayton, PA. Naval and Marine brigades have been dropped in favor of the Army brigade. Legislation is pending to make ACA the official cadet organization of the US Army. We are getting tremendous support from the US Army, particularly the Army Reserve and the Office of the Chief of the Army Reserve -- basically, the 108th Training Command and the 98th Training Division have signed on to support us.

New recruiting video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nlqjo2Pncg

I'm the regional coordinator/commander for the NY/NJ area, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or would like to join one of the four units under my purview (Fort Hamilton, NY; Fort Dix, NJ; 53rd Troop Command Armory in Valhalla, NY; or Rochester, NY).

I'm up in Rochester but already in the service and not interested in Army :)

I'm sure the three units (USN/USMC, USA, USAF) up here would be happy to help you out as cadre, though, if you wanted.

Thanks, but we actually have the 98th Division (USAR) helping us out up there. But I'll keep your offer in mind.

You're doing NROTC at University of Rochester?

Thanks, but we actually have the 98th Division (USAR) helping us out up there. But I'll keep your offer in mind.

You're doing NROTC at University of Rochester?

Yeah, very small battalion but we're top-ranked. Good to know the Army's taking care of their own. :)

EDIT: How did I miss you getting LCDR? Congrats, sir.

Last edited:
I was part of the BU-MIT regiment when I was a squid in college. :)

Thanks -- I didn't make any announcements about getting LCDR, I don't think, so it kinda flew under the radar. It's been almost a year. ;)

Hey, I'm a former member of the ACA. 1st Platoon, Army Cadets. The ACA is a great program, if anyone ages 11-18, I suggest you guys go. Yes, the 3 are Army Marines and Navy. Last time I was there, there weren't many people in the Navy. It was just mostly Army and Marines. And like he said, the ACA is very fast paced. XxAdriesseNHARNG892xX, I can proudly call you my ACA brother, you are a graduate that has passed and is now a lover of the ACA. In my past exp' with the ACA I've seen kids who have lost their minds for some odd reason while in camp. If you would like to hear some of my stories when I was a member of the ACA, you can add me on yahoo, msn or aim: Yahoo: levi_fwa2x3x, MSN: mr_kitty20@hotmail.com, Aim: ldegruchy177th... Or just send me an e-mail on my msn account. Ha, bootcamp... Cadet or not, best few weeks of your life! Hooah!

- A1C Levi deGruchy
177th FW NJ Devils.

I am just wondering if anyone in this forum is in the American Cadet Alliance other than myself. We have 3 brigades: Army, Marine and Naval. am in the Army Brigade. If not has anyone heard of this program? If anyone wants more info pm me!:angel:

I'm in NY, on Long Island, would you know if there is a unit around here?

A late response, but in the last few years, the ACA consolidated, and now run Army cadet only. To answer the question, the above website is for the ACA.

they hide well

I can't find much information on the web about the American Cadet Alliance. All I find is info about the United States Army Cadet Corps which appears to only be in KY. Are there other units around the country?

I joined the US Naval Sea Cadet Corps last year because my son and I couldn't find any Army based cadet organizations.

Back