America will rise again.

I think we need to get our guys out of the desert and take about 10 years to just catch our breath. Tend to the economy and get everyone back to work. Current projections put it at 2017 when the unemployment rate will fall to 5%. Pay off the debt, try not to get into anybody else's mess and it should be smooth sailing as long as people vote out worthless politicians.

Everyone's freaking out about China but they have it 10X worse than us. The sheer number of issues that are going to be popping up over the next decade or so like the massive gender imbalance, at least 30% of the population will be 65 and older, debt at 150% or more of GDP, environmental issues and much much more are going to be a nightmare for them.

Looking at the situation like that I'd say we have it pretty good here.

I realize this is a serious subject, but to inject a little levity, here is something from an old TV program (UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER):

We’ve (the USA) lost our killer instinct, we haven’t destroyed a country in years. Listen world – don’t get too cocky out there, the real Americans are still here and one day we’re gonna wake up from our drunken stupor.. and say “what the hell happened here”.
On that day we’ll grab our guns, down one more beer, and kill, and kill, and kill – until this is the great country it once was.

Niccolo Machiavelli: Among other evils that being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised.

The only way to end the 'debt' is to audit the fed (which is a Private bank), also the Bank of England is also a private bank, take there wealth, stop printing there debt money and problem solved.

The only way to end the 'debt' is to audit the fed (which is a Private bank), also the Bank of England is also a private bank, take there wealth, stop printing there debt money and problem solved.
And all this time I thought it was politicians spending more than they were taking in.....

And all this time I thought it was politicians spending more than they were taking in.....

All the Current FIAT currencies are is in fact Digits on a Computer screen, they want money, they just print it (it's debt anyways)

Back on subject - Ever felt more of a target, financially and security-wise?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnCR8kSSmqw"]Leonard Cohen - First we take Manhattan (live on tv in 1988) - YouTube[/ame]

Back