Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OKAY

• BAD

• TERRIBLE

• Total voters
:lol: I think you might want to refine your poll options a little. But good question, I think he has done a very commendable job.

thank you Redleg, my opinion is that i thank god that Al gore or john kerry arent president, i am seriously afraid of wu ether ov them would have done in bushes place. 8)

No one can accuse Bush of being a coward. No matter what they call him, he's not a coward. He toppled two evil governing bodies which harbored terrorists and made the lives of thousands better. He instituted the Homeland Security Department. I think he's sent a very powerful message to any [potential] terrorists.

hahaha, Thats the only thing that all the liberals from CNN to John Kethup have been doing. Has anyone noticedd tha Kerry appears to be quickly deteroirating, in like, every way??? :sniper:

In my opinion, somewhere between Bad and Terrible

Although its a hard question as i dont quite know what im answering on.
He has done a good job in America but over all in the world, its only become worse :(

But as i say, it all depends on what the question is about.

The title is "America and terrorism". So it would be how well Bush is doing in America. Worldwide there is not much Bush could do, its more national security of those countries.

AlexKall said:

He has done a good job in America but over all in the world, its only become worse :(

So are you saying that it is President Bush's fault that there is terrorism in the world?

FutureRANGER said:
The title is "America and terrorism". So it would be how well Bush is doing in America. Worldwide there is not much Bush could do, its more national security of those countries.

I see, then i guess i have to change it to "good" :)

Redneck said:
AlexKall said:

So are you saying that it is President Bush's fault that there is terrorism in the world?

Its the bush adminitrations, aswell as other parties in the world that bear the responsibility of the increasing terrorism in the world.

AlexKall said:
Its the bush adminitrations, aswell as other parties in the world that bear the responsibility of the increasing terrorism in the world.

Terrorists bear the responsibility for increasing terrorism, that's like saying that doctors are responsible for disease outbreaks.

Redneck said:
AlexKall said:

Terrorists bear the responsibility for increasing terrorism, that's like saying that doctors are responsible for disease outbreaks.

Good point, let me say it in this way then, they bare the responsibility of fuling the terrorism ;)

I disagree again. Perhaps you are correct in the short run as they react to our own reaction against them, but we really do not have any other choice, unless you are willing to start negotiating with terrorists, which probably would not work anyway seeing as the only bargaining chip we could lay on the table that would satisfy them would be mass suicide by all westerners (as far as the Muslim terrorists go).

Redneck said:
I disagree again. Perhaps you are correct in the short run as they react to our own reaction against them, but we really do not have any other choice, unless you are willing to start negotiating with terrorists, which probably would not work anyway seeing as the only bargaining chip we could lay on the table that would satisfy them would be mass suicide by all westerners (as far as the Muslim terrorists go).

I am talking about how it is now and how it has been so far, i mean in no way that what they are doing is wrong, they have made the life alot better in afganistan since they threw the talibans out of there. Women starts to have a better life. But over all so far it has fuled the terrorism. I hope that it will be sorted in the long run and the try to defeat it has truly done a lot of good but also alot of bad in the sense of more terrorist actions around the world. Terrorism is bad and must be defeated!

Also note that i do usually get people to missunderstand me, so dont take everything i write to serious as i might get things wrong when writing in english.

Hey, no worries there, I didn't think that you had gone off the deep-end and were sympathizing with the terrorists or anything :lol: .

bush has done a great job.... people acuse him of spending a lot of money on the iraq war and the war on terrorism in general but they dont realize that wars cost a lot of money and when you have the prcision weapons and advanced systems that we do it costs more(we as in the USA) :2guns:

also he is not entirely backed up by the world so it would be dificult to say it is his fault because if the UN was with us from the beginning then we could have ended things faster and without so much spending

another thing is that some people complain about the US casualties..... while it is sad whenever any service member is killed those numbers are remarcably low compared to a whole year fighting in vietnam, korea, or any battle in WWII.... we lost more people on D-Day than the entire war on terrorism... and that was over the course of about a day :tank:

TacticalEdge said:
also he is not entirely backed up by the world so it would be dificult to say it is his fault because if the UN was with us from the beginning then we could have ended things faster and without so much spending

But who's fault is that Edge, I believe it is the current administrations foreign policy to blame for this when besides the british the other major helpers are 3rd world and former Warsaw Pact countries.

I think bush has done a terrible work, he hasnt done anything that will stop the terrorism, actually he has just pissed those arabs off more, and spent a lot money. :roll:

Back