America and terrorism.

View Poll Results :How is bush doing anti-terrorist wise?
GREAT 4 14.29%
WELL 7 25.00%
GOOD 3 10.71%
FAIR 3 10.71%
OKAY 1 3.57%
BAD 4 14.29%
TERRIBLE 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

--

April 16th, 2004  
Achilles

Topic: America and terrorism.

Anyone who says that bush hasnt put out enough , talk to me here
April 16th, 2004  
Redneck

I think you might want to refine your poll options a little. But good question, I think he has done a very commendable job.
April 16th, 2004  
Achilles

thank you Redleg, my opinion is that i thank god that Al gore or john kerry arent president, i am seriously afraid of wu ether ov them would have done in bushes place. 8)
--
April 16th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: well

Naaa, they probably find out they dont have any choice but to fight hard.....
April 16th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

No one can accuse Bush of being a coward. No matter what they call him, he's not a coward. He toppled two evil governing bodies which harbored terrorists and made the lives of thousands better. He instituted the Homeland Security Department. I think he's sent a very powerful message to any [potential] terrorists.
April 16th, 2004  
Achilles

hahaha, Thats the only thing that all the liberals from CNN to John Kethup have been doing. Has anyone noticedd tha Kerry appears to be quickly deteroirating, in like, every way???
April 17th, 2004  
AlexKall

In my opinion, somewhere between Bad and Terrible

Although its a hard question as i dont quite know what im answering on.
He has done a good job in America but over all in the world, its only become worse

But as i say, it all depends on what the question is about.
April 17th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

The title is "America and terrorism". So it would be how well Bush is doing in America. Worldwide there is not much Bush could do, its more national security of those countries.
April 17th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKall
In my opinion, somewhere between Bad and Terrible

Although its a hard question as i dont quite know what im answering on.
He has done a good job in America but over all in the world, its only become worse

But as i say, it all depends on what the question is about.
So are you saying that it is President Bush's fault that there is terrorism in the world?
April 18th, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
The title is "America and terrorism". So it would be how well Bush is doing in America. Worldwide there is not much Bush could do, its more national security of those countries.
I see, then i guess i have to change it to "good"