America and terrorism. - Page 4

View Poll Results :How is bush doing anti-terrorist wise?
GREAT 4 14.29%
WELL 7 25.00%
GOOD 3 10.71%
FAIR 3 10.71%
OKAY 1 3.57%
BAD 4 14.29%
TERRIBLE 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

--

April 25th, 2004  
AlexKall

Panzer, there are many countries helping US over there. And no most of those countries are not 3rd world. All are not helping with troops, many of the supporting countries do constibute with money. Not all are even supporting with money. Sweden has supported (although in a some profiteble way) US from the biggining of war, not only with money (through EU) but also with constribuation of arms to the troops. We supplied troops with weapons and technology systems to aid those troops in Iraq. Yes we did profit from it, so did you which makes me consider that as support. Aswell as the money.

Its a small part of that USA constribute but same time its also USA who started the war, the gouverment should (i hope they are) be thankfull for the support, even if little, that they get! So should you as a tax payer! (if you are one)

Dont forget that many countires had/have troops there, countries other then UK and 3rd world (really?) countries.

Although the Swedish goverment did not support the war politicly.
April 27th, 2004  
No MERCY

Topic: yeah

The CIA and the FBI could not contact each other becuse of lack of funds. it was not their fault they couldn't reach with intel they had. But we need to fight back and be on alert.
April 27th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
The CIA and the FBI could not contact each other becuse of lack of funds. it was not their fault they couldn't reach with intel they had.
The CIA, FBI and various other alphabets have a long standing rivalry and very rarely cooperate with each other. Each agency, much like local LE agencies, are very territorial and rarely, without great pain, share information. It had little to do with money, and more to do with ego.
--
May 21st, 2004  
silent driller

They are changing some of their policy, I hear. They should work together more closely and share information a little better in the future. Anyway we digress a bit. Bush is handling the War on Terrorism as well as he can with all the naysayers up his ass about it.
May 22nd, 2004  
Marksman

No Bush didn't do it right from the gegining
May 22nd, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
No Bush didn't do it right from the gegining
Do you want to explain yourself?
May 22nd, 2004  
Marksman

Here we go,how come that US military with all the equipment and tech cant find one man or terorist base camp??
May 22nd, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
Here we go,how come that US military with all the equipment and tech cant find one man or terorist base camp??
We have found MANY men and MANY terrorist camps, I do not understand what point you are trying to make.
May 22nd, 2004  
Marksman

Ok,tell me the reason why cant Osama guy be found??
May 22nd, 2004  
Redneck

Because he is running around in countries where much of the population is sympathetic to him and is therefore willing to aid and hide him.

Aside from that, I could go out and lose myself to the point where nobody could find me in an area a hell of a lot smaller than Afghanistan and Pakistan, and all the technology in the world wouldn't help looking for me. In a situation like this, it's going to be either dumb luck by our forces on the ground or, more likely, human intelligence, either from interrogations or from someone turning him in.