America needs better internet!

It is business as usual then.
You Swedes are so boring

We will drink, eat and seduce women in all 50 states.

Being a native of your future plundering locale, let me warn you...the ladies might be the ones seducing you...until they wake up in the morning...then you might find yourself in a lawsuit!

The Nordic warrior's law is the sword :viking:

Careful young grasshopper, a large proportion of the female plunder have lost their womanly characteristics in their quest for a biological explanation for equality... the sword has proved useless against them...particularly since the resumption of the "violence against women act". The mere speculation of using a sword against a woman in this society of equals will have some of the most devout, ideological crazy, super mutant, femnazis after your blood while simultaneously claiming super victim status!

Valiant Viking brother, I plead with you...this lot is not to be reasoned with in logic or force. Beware!

Careful young grasshopper, a large proportion of the female plunder have lost their womanly characteristics in their quest for a biological explanation for equality... the sword has proved useless against them...particularly since the resumption of the "violence against women act". The mere speculation of using a sword against a woman in this society of equals will have some of the most devout, ideological crazy, super mutant, femnazis after your blood while simultaneously claiming super victim status!

Valiant Viking brother, I plead with you...this lot is not to be reasoned with in logic or force. Beware!
Damn! What happened to the good old days? :crybaby:

Being a native of your future plundering locale, let me warn you...the ladies might be the ones seducing you...until they wake up in the morning...then you might find yourself in a lawsuit!

May I say ever so politely.... "WTF???"

Damn! What happened to the good old days? :crybaby:

These are the good old days!
Watch where you tread.
I do not regard myself as a FemiNazi....
But I am a woman.
I am here also.
Treat me, all of us with respect.
We do the same for you.

Dadsgirl

brinktk and I was trying to be sarcastic and this is how it should be interpreted.
Sorry but I come from a different culture.

brinktk and I was trying to be sarcastic and this is how it should be interpreted.
Sorry but I come from a different culture.

Yes, it was supposed to be satirical. Like humor and stuff...

As with all good satire, there is a grain of truth to it, so if the shoe fits....if not then there shouldn't be an issue.

My wife is of Nordic stock (6', blonde and blue eyes) and man she wouldn't put up with this BS for a second. Nor is she a Femi-Nazi. The Scandinavians I've meet were pretty mild mannered, easy going folks. Not hot tempers like the Latin's .Now there's a group to watch out for.

BTW the internet thing is ridicules it all depend on who your service provider is and your systems capabilities, da.

Last edited:
My wife is of Nordic stock (6', blonde and blue eyes) and man she wouldn't put up with this BS for a second. Nor is she a Femi-Nazi. The Scandinavians I've meet were pretty mild mannered, easy going folks. Not hot tempers like the Latin's .Now there's a group to watch out for.

BTW the internet thing is ridicules it all depend on who your service provider is and your systems capabilities, da.

Mea culpa.
One side of my family is Finnish and a little bit Swedish. The other side came from New Zealand and Alsace Lorraine.
I too am pretty mild mannered. But, like your wife, will not take any shite ...from anyone. Too old and been through too much!!
p.s. your wife sounds lovely!

May I say ever so politely.... "WTF???"

These are the good old days!
Watch where you tread.
I do not regard myself as a FemiNazi....
But I am a woman.
I am here also.
Treat me, all of us with respect.
We do the same for you.

Dadsgirl

Here you go, Dadsgirl...

lol.gif

Last edited:
back-in-my-day-we-had-myspace.jpg

I prefer the waiting for the loading of the IMF to add to the experience of partaking in posting with our fine community here. With sub par internet I can do just that, it feels relaxing as I listen to Chopin's raindrops and partake in a glass of Irish Cream on a cold winter's eve.

With slow loading times I have a chance to read up on local affairs, manage my stock portfolio consisting investments in the import Cheese and Ale industry to prop up favorite past times.

Do you see America, do we really need faster internet? Or should we use the time spend on loading and buffering screens to enjoy the things that make this country great, or even debate different ways we could better serve our community and nation in the time we wait for Reddit to load the highlights you missed on the Walking dead while forgetting it was your turn to pick the kids up from school today 2 hours ago.

I say ask not what your internet can do for your country, but what you can do whilst waiting on progress in your loading bar as well as Congressional pay scale reforms.

Back