America the Blssed

tetvet

Banned
America is blessed with a President that can't seem to find the White House and the office he is suppose to be working in , we are blessed with a legislative body that can't seem to legislate , we are blessed with 47 million citizens on food stamps many of these have been on the dole for generations , we are blessed with women that are rewarded for having more children as long as she doesn't get married the list goes on and on but there is no doubt America is blessed .:roll:

American is blessed with unrivaled natural wonders and varieties in forest: (tropical to subarctic: and everything in between),tundra, prairies, deserts, the list is endless. We are blessed to have an extremely rich diversity of cultures, ethnicity and race. We are still the land of opportunity where a person can make a life for him/herself.

Where in the western world is this not the case?

Who said this isn't the case, not me? I merely mention the attributes of the US. So many on the forum seem to what to pick the US apart, more immigrants have risen up in the US than in any other nation.

Last edited:
Who said this isn't the case, not me? I merely mention the attributes of the US. So many on the forum seem to what to pick the US apart, more immigrants have risen up in the US than in any other nation.
Don´t take it so seriously.
As an American, you probably don´t notice it, but American´s are pretty good at highlighting themselves.
Don´t worry - we still love you. ;)

Don´t take it so seriously.
As an American, you probably don´t notice it, but American´s are pretty good at highlighting themselves.
Don´t worry - we still love you. ;)

Well this is of course true, but the same may be true of the good natured Danes, :drink:

You might not have noticed but some of my post was sarcastic we have a Great Country with Great People however a lot of our Great people are simply not productive both in our Government and in private life , being non hackers is not a right under the constitution .

We have a Great Dane, we called him Hamlet and nobody got the joke.

It seemed applicable to the story somehow.
:)

You might not have noticed but some of my post was sarcastic we have a Great Country with Great People however a lot of our Great people are simply not productive both in our Government and in private life , being non hackers is not a right under the constitution .

Tet, I again agree that the Obama admin is often paralyzed with inaction and indecisiveness. This ridicules nonsense about broadcasting his intentions about Mosel is ludicrous. I imagine ISIS is digging in and laying mines as we speak.
Also he funds many of his projects by borrowing from China: food stamps, military, basically all government projects. By doing so he's increased the deficit higher that that of any predecessor.
He refuses to allow for the pursuit of State side fossil fuels. endeavors, thus keeping the US dependent on the Mideast/foreign fuels.
Yes theirs plenty of room for improvement. I don't care what color or sex he is, that has nothing to due with his and his administrations shortcomings.
I do happen to like his wife.

Back