Amazing video's and photos about the idf(israel defence force)

Actually, you are No. 10 in the world
But who's counting.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/
Take away all American aid and they'd drop another 100 positions fairly smartly,... but they are a lot higher up the list when it comes to harassing unarmed women and children though.

IDF stop Palestinian Children Playing in THEIR street

Don't believe me,... I can supply plenty of videos if you need proof.

im in "magav" force. and i play with the palstinen kids....

listen, that you hear from the tv, internt videos, it dosent say you there, now i ask you
Question what you think obama doing if more then 13 rockets every day to new york and every day terror atack? love the palstinen?

israel is 2% from all the muslims area, What they want from as?!

we little country. you never, never ! see a green place in israel. we have 8 milions people with so little country.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vOJCQr1Now"]"Palestinian" arabs response on 11/9 - YouTube[/ame]

palstinean Celebrating like every year the 11-9

really....

you dont live in israel, so if you not there dont talk.

Listen mate!

It takes two to tango.
You are not as innocent as you think

One need not live in Israel in order to know what's going on.

and me too can give videos

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCeLIFV07Qc&feature=related"]The Israeli soldiers - YouTube[/ame]

and the ramlahh lynch, really lovely people!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9QiYTZ5vvQ&feature=related"]‫הלינץ' ברמאללה - הווידאופדיה Lynch in Ramallah‬‎ - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing "amazing" about theese pics or vids.

It´s just old US kit..

KJ sends..

Listen mate!

It takes two to tango.
You are not as innocent as you think

One need not live in Israel in order to know what's going on.
Some of these people think that we outside Israel, still live in the stone age, and don't realise that we get the uncensored news often before they are able to see it.

And if he thinks that Palestinians dancing in celebration of 9/11 is unusual, what about Israelis?,...
Five Israelis Caught Celebrating on 9/11

Also they admitted prior knowledge of the attack. Another good indication of Israel's treachery, in an effort to further involve the US in their problems.

israel is 2% from all the muslims area, What they want from as?!
They want their land back. I am pleased that you admit that it is an area belonging to the "Muslims", (which is not technically correct anyway). In fact, it belongs to the Palestinians, which also includes those minority of Jews and Christians, who lived there peacefully with their Arab neighbours before the theft of Palestinian lands by the Zionist inspired European invasion, under the auspices of the UN, who had no right to give it away to anyone.

Last edited:
Why we should celeb the 9\11 ?! -_-

say we celeb the 9/11 it's like you say
Martin Luther King Racial. 120 israeli people die at this arrouble terror attack.

thir land back?! so where we will be?! in euro with all the neo nazi, and the far muslims?

you need to learn the history. this our land. we doing peace with egypt for sini that sini it's like all israel area. we in israel doing peace for evrything, We dont love war. the iranian want to destroy us. Syria, hezboola, hamas....

if we be in situation that we live in peace without terror atack evry day, my politic
side be far left Without thinking. but god! in evry second i dont know if ican Breathe i dont know what the time that iran rocket to us a atomic bomb. and im sure that not more then 9 years if we dont wake up,
It was too late. and you know that israel war against al quida too?

and you know what al quida mean?

Islamic World Front for the struggle against the Crusaders and the Jews

that we killing civilian, its not our Mistake, hamas and al quida using children as human shield. and thay camp at hospitalls, schools... and more...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRQa5-gmqys"]Hamas Terrorist Tactics in the Gaza Strip - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN9WzUc7iB0&feature=relmfu[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J08GqXMr3YE&feature=fvwrel"]Hamas using children as human shield - YouTube[/ame]

and i love america even i have flag of marine in my room, but you know that in usa-afganistan war 5,000 civilian Killed, and in all israel war "only" 3600 killed...
(wikipadia)

Israel is a man with both his feet in the fire, he won't step away from the fire, but insists on trying to smother it with gasoline, all the time wailing to the world about how much he is suffering.

say we celeb the 9/11 it's like you say
Martin Luther King Racial. 120 israeli people die at this arrouble terror attack.

thir land back?! so where we will be?! in euro with all the neo nazi, and the far muslims?

you need to learn the history. this our land. we doing peace with egypt for sini that sini it's like all israel area. we in israel doing peace for evrything, We dont love war. the iranian want to destroy us. Syria, hezboola, hamas....

if we be in situation that we live in peace without terror atack evry day, my politic
side be far left Without thinking. but god! in evry second i dont know if ican Breathe i dont know what the time that iran rocket to us a atomic bomb. and im sure that not more then 9 years if we dont wake up,
It was too late. and you know that israel war against al quida too?

and you know what al quida mean?

Islamic World Front for the struggle against the Crusaders and the Jews

that we killing civilian, its not our Mistake, hamas and al quida using children as human shield. and thay camp at hospitalls, schools... and more...

Hamas Terrorist Tactics in the Gaza Strip - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN9WzUc7iB0&feature=relmfu

Hamas using children as human shield - YouTube

and i love america even i have flag of marine in my room, but you know that in usa-afganistan war 5,000 civilian Killed, and in all israel war "only" 3600 killed...
(wikipadia)

I hope you can swim - you just jumped into deep water and there are sharks down there!

Because you want to gain sympathy and drag the US into your problems,..

Im sorry, i dont understand...
No you don't do you?? In fact you have no idea of what we know about your war crimes. Why do you think that Senior Officers of the IDF must not travel to Europe without government approval? Because they know that many European countries will seize them as War Criminals.

Witnesses stated that the children seen in your clip supposedly showing the Palis using children as a Human shield, were being snatched out of the line of fire from the IDF. Anyway what would be the point, as the IDF have never allowed children in the line of fire, to stop them from using live rounds.

Actually the first cases of this behaviour were recorded against the IDF where it is common policy to use children as human shields. The best defense they can come up with, is to falsely accuse the Palestinians of the crime that the IDF are committing on a regular basis. Sorry we know the truth and here are a couple of examples of it.

IDF using Palestinian Boys as Human Shields

13 Year Old Used as a Human Shield

Last edited:
Geez you guys certainly know how to kill a thread.

Whether I agree with Israel's practices or not I can not see the need to get this pedantic over a guy giving information about his country's military.

Pretty simple Monty. No one likes a braggart, and in this case especially, it seems it's always those with the least to crow about who crow the loudest.

Just as we were not interested in praising up the thugs with sledge hammers who murdered Idi Amin's opponents, were not keen to hear about the IDF.

Last edited:
Pretty simple Monty. No one likes a braggart, and in this case especially, it seems it's always those with the least to crow about who crow the loudest.

Just as we were not interested in praising up the thugs with sledge hammers who murdered Idi Amin's opponents, were not keen to hear about the IDF and their anti social behaviour.

Maybe so but I am not sure I need an arbiter to tell me what I want to see and what I don't and I am very opposed to driving people away just because I don't agree with their politics.

I also do not believe I am praising anyone by not posting in threads that do not need an input.

Back