Am I reading This Right ?

tetvet

Banned
This extremely Racist Country has a minority President a minority AG a minority head of the NSA the list is endless we have a Celebrity Black wonder that farts on live TV we have a long list of minority celebrity talents that suck up the white dollar and make fun of Whitey , this Country is a bloody blooming wonder .:-o

I don't this country is extremely racist. It once was, but I believe we've but most of that behind us.
We are now a multicultural society and have a rich variety of people from all races and ethnic backgrounds.

Of course it could be a guy in a duck suit with a duck call hence the reason you always identify your target and it stops you pulling a Cheney

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXAzAgb4pA[/ame]

If it looks quacks and walks like a duck it might be a duck .

I regards to racism, what pearl of wisdom is this statement of yours "about quacking ducks" supposed to be expounding upon?

I've grew up during the 60's and 70's and racism was common place.
Presently in the Northeast, Midwest, Florida and California people have for the most part put these petty prejudices behind them.

We live in a neighborhood of Whites, Asians, Blacks, East Indians: we all get on just fine.

Their will always be possible exceptions like the case of Eric Garner.

Last edited:
Back