I Am Proud

pixiedustboo

Redfidelboo
Now, I personally removed two words I find offensive before posting this, if you want to see the original go to the link. I did NOT post this to start a discussion about the KKK and their idea of 'white pride," just a thought on the way this world is turning now.

I am a believer in equal rights, but people are no longer searching for equal rights, they are looking for special rights.

" Somebody Finally Said It!

How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans,
Mexican Americans,
Asian Americans,
Arab Americans,
Native Americans, etc...
...and then there are just -
Americans.

You pass me on the street
and sneer in my direction.
You Call me 'White boy,'
'Cracker,' 'Honkey,'
'Whitey,' 'Caveman,'
...And that's OK.

But when I call you [word removed],
Kike, Towel head,
[word removed], Camel Jockey,
Beaner, Gook, or Chink
...You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot
of violence against you,
so why are the ghettos the most
dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You Have Yom Hashoah.
You have the NAACP.
And you have BET.

If we had WET
(White Entertainment Television)
.. We'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day
... You would call us racists.

If we had White History Month
... We'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites
to 'advance' OUR lives
... We'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce,
a Black Chamber of Commerce,
and then we just have the plain
Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave
white students scholarships
...You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly-proclaimed
Black-only Colleges in the US ,
yet if there were 'White-only Colleges'
...THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March,
you believed that you were
marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights,
...You would call us racists.

You are proud to be black,
brown, yellow and orange,
and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride
...You call us racists.

You rob us,
carjack us,
and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer
shoots a black gang member
or beats up a black drug-dealer
who is running from the LAW and
posing a threat to ALL of society
...You call him a racist.

I am proud.
...But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists? "

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TO68VNPDOND3E8RAU

Are you kidding me? Asian people are the only minority that get racially made fun of while we're still in the room.

Teddy said it best....

"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. ... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic. ... There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else."

It's caused by this thing called an identity crisis where one individual develops an unrealistic fantastic image of his/her country or culture of origin because that individual is in fact living apart from it.
Everyone being American was the way I saw it (even though I'm not legally American or anything)... when I saw Asian-Americans it almost cracked me up because you had Vietnamese dudes and Korean dudes hanging out together... dude back in the REAL Asia Koreans don't even treat Vietnamese like people.
Either you are or you ain't.
There needs to be a resource for these sort of people who face an identity crisis. Here's my solution: Go to the country/culture of origin and live there for a year or two. If you feel comfortable there, go back and live there but in most cases reality hits them and they'll come back knowing they're actually more American than anything else.

I'd like to agree with you but I think it's kind of stupid to call it white pride. We honor our individual nations of origin, for example Ireland and Lithuania in my case, not the Caucasoid race as a whole. I do like being this color, though.

My theory is that everybody is racist to varying degrees, minorities just don't have to wait until we're not around to say it.

I got this one very quickly after our Prime Minister Kevin Rudd apologized to the Aboriginal people.
AUSTRALIAN APOLOGY TO THE ABORIGINAL POPULATION

We apologise for giving you doctors and free medical care, which allows you to survive and multiply so that you can demand apologies.

We apologise for helping you to read and teaching you the English language and thus we opened up to you the entire European civilisation, thought and enterprise.

We feel that we must apologise for building hundreds of homes for you, which you have vandalised and destroyed.

We apologise for giving you law and order which has helped prevent you from slaughtering one another and using the unfortunate for food purposes.

We apologise for developing large farms and properties, which today feed you people, where before, you had the benefits of living off the land and starving during droughts.

We apologise for providing you with warm clothing made of fabric to replace that animal skins you used before.

We apologise for building roads and railway tracks between cities and building cars so that you no longer have to walk over harsh terrain.

We apologise for paying off your vehicle when you fail to pay the installments

. We apologise for giving you free travel anywhere, whenever.

We apologise for giving each and every member of your family $100.00 and free travel to attend an aboriginal funeral.

We apologise for not charging you rent on any lands when white people have to pay.

We apologise for giving you interest free loans.

We apologise for developing oil wells and minerals, including gold and diamonds which you never used and had no idea of their value.

We apologise for developing Ayers rock and Kakadu, and handing them over to you so that you get all the money.

We apologise for allowing taxpayers money paid towards daughters' wedding ($8,000.00 each daughter)

We apologise for giving you $1.7 billion per year for your 250,000 people, which is $48,000.00 per aboriginal man, woman and child.

We apologise for working hard to pay taxes that finance your welfare, medical care, education, etc to the tune of $1.2 billion each year.

We apologise for you having to approach the aboriginal affairs department to verify the above figures. For the trouble you will have identifying the "uncle toms" in your own community who are getting richer and leaving some of you living in squalor and poverty.

We do apologise. We really do.

We humbly beg your forgiveness for all the above sins.

We are only too happy to take back all the above and return you to the paradise of the "outback", whenever you are ready.
All I will say is the US is not the only place to have problems
AND, I am not racist, i hate everyone EQUALLY

My theory is that everybody is racist to varying degrees, minorities just don't have to wait until we're not around to say it.

Hey, neither do you if it's an Asian guy.
Read my post.

As for the Aboriginies issue... It pisses me off when minority groups try to use the "race card" or "hate crime" crap to try to get away with everything. I bet they get away with it way too frequently as well. I think it's an insult to your own people when you keep asking for this and that from the rest of the population. You're basically admitting that your group is not good enough to make it in this world and for every one that busted their ass to get it right to become a qualified professional, people will think that person used some kind of affirmative action type of measure to get into that position. It's not fair for that individual and it's not fair for the rest of the country either. I think it's a damn shame and a disgrace.
If they have any respect for themselves they would cut the whole "special status" crap and get on with their lives. But apparently they don't.
I mean if things are so damn bad what's up with praying for all those damn spirits? Doesn't look like they're doing squat.

Last edited:
Teddy said it best....

This post represents how I feel about my own country and becoming bitter as i see that concept disappearing - swallowed up by ideologies that have no such interest and use it simply as a golden goose.

The Australian position, tho well-meant, raises another issue. I watched the television news reports on the apology and heard Aborigine representatives acclaiming it - as THE START. The start of what? Wasn't this closure on the behaviour of the nasties of many decades ago?
Is it suggested that they still suffer from similar discrimination?

Another example of political posturing gone wrong?

If it ain't broken - it soon will be?

Last edited:
I beleive this apology crap will be the start of more reforms etc to bring in more of my very hard earned tax dollar handouts for the Abo'd
dont get me wrong, there are some very fine upstanding Aboriginal people in society, these are the ones than have put in the work and gotten somewhere, Im talking about the ones who have literally taken over towns where even now the local copper will tell you 'just drive around'
I work a fair bit in the bush, and i see some of these remote communities and how bad they actually are.

You rob us,
carjack us,
and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer
shoots a black gang member
or beats up a black drug-dealer
who is running from the LAW and
posing a threat to ALL of society
...You call him a racist.

It doesn't have to be a white Cop. It just has to be a cop. Regardless of race. The race card of the poor picked on scumbag is always thrown.

I'm Beaner (since you didn't find that offensive) Cop. I get accused of racism every day. As do the black, white, asian Cops I work with. Because scumbags consider all Pooleeces racist.

I like Dr. Walter Williams' take on discrimination. To paraphrase, "When I got ready to look for someone to date/marry, I didn't look for just any color, creed, religion, or handicapped woman. I discriminated against everyone because I wanted a beautiful, intelligent, black woman to be Mrs Williams. I got, fortunately, exactly what I held out for."

Back