I am now a.......

Springfield

I am now a General. :D Boy, I remember.....uh, a few months ago when I first came to this forum....man I loved it. It was the best thing that ever happend to me. And I am so addicted to it now. Not only to have fun posting, but to learn more. It's awesome. I'm proud to be apart of this grand forum with these grand members. :D Well, yeah, that's it....I'M NOW A GENERAL!

:rock:

trying to do as i did eh.. lol, ur the man 8)

indeed.. brotherhood will be formed :D Indeed my man, that made me laugh in happiness.. TO VICTORY!!! :rambo:

Wow, you guys must be doing something right, perhaps I should start a post that gets up to 50 pages of replies, that might help a little. :p

bulldogg said:
Quantity over quality hey?
:lol:

Exactly, by 790-some posts have far more........... qualitativenessity than there 1,000+ (1,000 for general, right?).

Take that!

And rewind it back!

lol, well sooner or later..every active member here shall end up being a general u know.. but it is important.. anyways am the duke now so.. 8)

FutureDevilDog said:
Not me. I have been on this site for a year now. Of course it's not that much but I try making as much quality posts as I can.

Your profile says you have only been around since April, that's roughly 6 months by my American math.

Back