I am new...

Boobies

I am interested this board because many of you are very educated in Military history and current events. Hope, by sharing views, we can understand more about each other.

Currently, I live, study and work in California. I was born in Mainland China but spent most of growing up in the U.S.

It is fortunate to be able to see things from both side. But it is also painful to see either or both side of argument can go extreme and lopsided.

I hold my native country and the U.S. dearly, for China gave birth to and nurtured me and the U.S. exposed me to the concept of democracy and guidance. I want to see both nations work out the differences and become true friends in the end, not because becoming the same in political belief but the respect for each other.

I believe a forum is to discuss things rather express hatred towards differences. A board is to learn not hate. Thank you!

Welcome to the forums Boobies(!)... :D

Interesting username by the way...

I believe a forum is to discuss things rather express hatred towards differences. A board is to learn not hate.

And that's what we are trying to achieve here.. :)
We have very little (zero) tolerance towards flaming..

:shock: :shock: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh THE IMAGES AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :lol: ok im over it, by the way welcome to our side of cyberspace 8)

Back