I am getting married

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
well, I hope I dont get banned for this or anything, but after some time, me and the fair lady decided after knowing that we are perfectly meant for each other, decided to get married. But I forgot to tell you, April fools :rock: :rock: :rock:

MightyMacbeth said:
But I forgot to tell you, April fools :rock: :rock: :rock:

You really didn't need to post that, it was actually my first thought when I saw the thread title.. ;)

I'd like to congratulate you. May we shake hands?

Pssst, you guys don't know I have some glue on my hands so it gets a lil bit messy here...

heh
sorry Marinerhodes, maybe next time? ;):sorry:

Lol, Cooler king, you nearly got me there 8)

Well Redleg, ur a smart man :bravo:

Phoenix, lol, you fell for it? :mrgreen:

Was a good idea heh 8)

we didn't catch any fish in the past two days... APRIL FOOL'S.

We've caught about 38 combined in the last two days. All nice fish, too. My old man punked us out by saying he had to go to the office at 1130 from fishing.

MightyMacbeth said:
well, I hope I dont get banned for this or anything, but after some time, me and the fair lady decided after knowing that we are perfectly meant for each other, decided to get married. But I forgot to tell you, April fools :rock: :rock: :rock:
Some how I don't beleve you mighty.:wink:

Lol, Fox, and I hope u get me sometime ;)

lol, NavyBoy.. I have a feeling u dont read all the post heh.. its sais april fools lol..

FutureDevilDog said:
Well considering it says April Fools at the bottom, no one does.
Well you know how it tis???

He will end up an old bachelor a snappin an a snarlin at the world with never a soft body to comfort him in his old age ... *Sigh* ... I sure feel sorry for him ...*NOT* ... his April Fool is on him ... he had a chance to break his 'bad luck'. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back