I am a dumba** (poll)

am i a dumba**

• yes, what kind of idiot makes a mistake like that, right after saying he won't do that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, it is okay, we all make mistakes sometimes, just tell all the girls you got it while trying to s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jason Bourne

okay, so here i was trying to open this new CD player my dad got me and it was packaged in that really hard plastic, you know the plastic i'm talking about, the really tough kind that you can't open iwht your hands, so i was cutting it open with my knife and my dad says "be careful Matt that knife is really sharp so don't cut yourself" and i say "don't worry dad i won't" 3 seconds later, the knife slips and stabs about an inch into my hand.

so am i a dumbass

Re: I AM A DUMBASS (poll)

Jason Bourne said:
okay, so here i was trying to open this new CD player my dad got me and it was packaged in that really hard plastic, you know the plastic i'm talking about, the really tough kind that you can't open iwht your hands, so i was cutting it open with my knife and my dad says "be careful Matt that knife is really sharp so don't cut yourself" and i say "don't worry dad i won't" 3 seconds later, the knife slips and stabs about an inch into my hand.

so am i a dumbass

Why was your hand even in the way? Were you cutting AWAY from yourself? If you take the proper common sense precautions then your hand should've never been in the way.

i know, usually that doesn't happen, but the top was round, and my hand was on the otherside, so the knife kind of slid alongside the top into my hand.

Jason Bourne said:
i know, usually that doesn't happen, but the top was round, and my hand was on the otherside, so the knife kind of slid alongside the top into my hand.

Ouch. :(

i think we need to give you a safety class on how to use your knife, then give you one of those safe box cutters, like the ones they have at wal-mart, so you do not cut yourself again.

Next field problem I will probably cut my hand with my knife since I am making fun of you

it's all good 8)

HAHA things like this happen to me all the time. And yes, you are a dumba**, but so am I, too :lol: ;)

Yep, that was a mod edit.

I did something like that to my thumb, I was 10 or 11 and too stupid to realise that I wasn't supposed to cut towards yourself. So I was cutting open my model train transformer and the knife slipped and cut my thumb open, then rotated around the bone....yeah it hurt, and yeah it bled...but i consider myself lucky, at least there was no nerve damage ^_^

Just say you got it saveing a mate in a knife fight against 4 assailents then just to prove your great get an old jacket and slice it a bit.

Jason Bourne said:
Sometimes, the hardest lessons learned are the best kind. I was cleaning an "unloaded" pistol and.....do you know how the MDs clean a gunshot wound? A piece of gauze was inserted into the hole in my thigh and a ramrod used to push it through enough so he can pull it on through. This is repeated until (A) you faint or (B) all the flesh coming out is clean of powder residue. Thank goodness, the latter was my case. In your case, you will remember your mistake if you ever shave with a straight razor.

well you guys get the truth. everyone at my school gets the story that i was trying to prevent a robbery, or protecting one of my mates.

Yes, that is pretty bad. Unluckily for me I seen something much worse/funnier only a few days ago. One of my buddies decided to start tossing up his knife and catching it. I know not why I didn't tell him to stop but I definitely should have. On one of the tosses he somehow managed to have his palm towards him and all of his fingers extended to the ceiling. And THWACK! The knife landed with the point straight down on his middle finger going in about half in inch. Luckily he was alright and we had a nice laugh about him being a complete dumbass afterwards.

you know, i heard they invented something called scissors that has helped stop many an accident like that :shock: :roll: ;)

Good thing that the CD player was okey, that would have been really bad!

Hehe just kidding :lol:

Don't think i've ever managed to stabb my self in the hand. Usually i have my hands in the oposite direction that the knife takes :p

I'd go with the bank robber story myself :D

...I feel your pain though. I've had my share of knife incidents. I work with hobby knives a lot because I build planes. I dunno how many times I've diced my fingers on hobby knives.

Way to go Bourne. Actually I can't be talking. I’ve sliced my hand, thumb, and almost my foot with my knives. The one case with my foot turned out to be just a superficial laceration. But, I love them still.

Back