I am a dumba** (poll) - Page 2

View Poll Results :am i a dumba**
yes, what kind of idiot makes a mistake like that, right after saying he won't do that 15 68.18%
no, it is okay, we all make mistakes sometimes, just tell all the girls you got it while trying to stop a bank robbery 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

December 31st, 2004  
Jason Bourne

well you guys get the truth. everyone at my school gets the story that i was trying to prevent a robbery, or protecting one of my mates.
December 31st, 2004  
Vitaly

Yes, that is pretty bad. Unluckily for me I seen something much worse/funnier only a few days ago. One of my buddies decided to start tossing up his knife and catching it. I know not why I didn't tell him to stop but I definitely should have. On one of the tosses he somehow managed to have his palm towards him and all of his fingers extended to the ceiling. And THWACK! The knife landed with the point straight down on his middle finger going in about half in inch. Luckily he was alright and we had a nice laugh about him being a complete dumbass afterwards.
January 1st, 2005  
rotc boy

you know, i heard they invented something called scissors that has helped stop many an accident like that
--
Boots
January 1st, 2005  
AlexKall

Good thing that the CD player was okey, that would have been really bad!

Hehe just kidding

Don't think i've ever managed to stabb my self in the hand. Usually i have my hands in the oposite direction that the knife takes :P
January 1st, 2005  
silent driller

I'd go with the bank robber story myself

...I feel your pain though. I've had my share of knife incidents. I work with hobby knives a lot because I build planes. I dunno how many times I've diced my fingers on hobby knives.
January 2nd, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Use those nice safety scissors that cut good little rivets and designs :P
January 2nd, 2005  
rotc boy

yea, those sweet ones that make the zig zags when you cut with them
January 4th, 2005  
LIBERTY

I've had that problem too. But the last time I about cut my finger off.
January 4th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Way to go Bourne. Actually I can't be talking. Iíve sliced my hand, thumb, and almost my foot with my knives. The one case with my foot turned out to be just a superficial laceration. But, I love them still.