I am currently playing..

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Guildwars :rock: Anyone here play it? join me, and lets create our own guild 8) or just meet there :)

My main characters name "Robinson Of Habui"

My PvP charachters name "Menki Dus"

ciao :)

oh , you playing that now? heh

Nobody plays guild wars? there is the new guild wars, called "factions", its an expantion :)

I am switching between

Ghost Recon Advanced War Figher, Oblivion, IL-2, Silent Hunter III, Rome Total War and Mercenaries (Xbox)

mmarsh said:
Mercenaries (Xbox)

Mercenaries was a good game. It has a lot of potential to be so much more than it was, though. Hopefully they'll rework it and try again, this time adding some more features as well as incorporating the Live feature.

Oh, yeah, Mercenaries was a good game. I have play Mercenaries, 3 three times.

ahh nice games :)

but also what i basically mean is that what are u playing RIGHT now. Like I had GW minimized and came to post and then maximized it, but hey its cool :)

Mercenaries was a great game. I played the Chinese-English woman heh..

Im a GW addict ;)

I have my own Guild called Divine Assistance [GOD]

Im a PvE player mainly. Look me up on there.

IGN: Kindra Bladespin or Dawn Featherlight (2 accounts)

KC72 said:
Blazing angels and pro evolution soccer 5
Blazing Angels?!?! Is it about the RAF fighting the Luftwaffe over the English Channel? If it is, I can't find it any movie stores.

Does any of you still play: Enemy Territory, Return to Castle Wolfenstein on the internet. My new pc isn't up to the job of playing Source smoothly and ET plays just fine. The graphics are not very modern, but the gameplay is still cool. As far as I know it is the only on-line game where you are promoted during the action. The higher your rank, the stronger you become....

soldierzhonor said:
Im a GW addict ;)

I have my own Guild called Divine Assistance [GOD]

Im a PvE player mainly. Look me up on there.

IGN: Kindra Bladespin or Dawn Featherlight (2 accounts)

GW SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW IS 100 TIMES BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what I'm playing now.:)

I got bored with WOW, and I got sick of people accusing me of stealing "their" chest. I never played GW but one area where it has WOW beat is that its free.

Yesterday I took the 13th, 14th, 18th and 24th Legion and conquered Spain.

Back