I am currently playing..

LOL...interesting...haha...Anyway, bought the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 a few days ago...Its fun. There is absolutely no career mode. LOL...Someone told me that it had a lot of depth, when in actuality, there is none.

By depth I mean, it was more detailed. Like, you got to manage teams and work through injuries, trade players, train players, rehabilitate injured players, and other things like that. You really were the manager, not just playing the games.

oh yeah I get you.. yes thats sad.. You had little control.. Guess the game was done quickly.. but ahh anyway :)

You embarked on the world cup qualifications yet? 8)

There are probably laws that protect those in brazil that commit violence that stem from losing in a soccer game, i bet it's written in their constitution.

meow.. 8)

I am going to show you all a few screenshots of flight sim and all the planes I fly ;) but maybe in a different thread :mrgreen:

I liked xenosaga but i couldn't beat a boss half way through the game and i never played it again, bastard squaresoft. I was considering buying saga, but the anime in the game itself looked weird and i don't know if it was a good game. Idk, i have more or less given up on console rpgs.

It was that boss you had to fight underwater when you were on that oil rig city. If they wanted to make her invincible they had succeeded because no combination of attacks was working on her. Sue me, it was years ago and i moved on.

the animated series looks good though, but it's still has that weird looking string of events that i remember too well from the xenogears intro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBWcZNCithc&search=xenogear intro

who was that butt naked chick at the end, i never figured it out.

You and my friend have to move on from an 7 year old game. 3D graphics are now available i heard.

I'm playing civilization 4 and it works great with the new patches that stop making the game crash constantly.

Yeah, it would be nice to move on, I just don't have the time (or the money) for a nice new video card. So I just sit back and play an oldie but a goodie.

Back