I am currently playing..

ya i started play BF2 again. I must say I like the new update where you can see the UAV midflight thats pretty cool. I really want the special ops expansion pack and armored fury booster pack. Its kinda like a red dawn thing. It looks cool. Now if only I had a less sh**** gfx card.

I waiting for Battlefield 2142 as well, although I must admit I dont like the sci-fri feeling to it. I prefer modern or historical.

The mech is one vehicle, they're just showcasing it since no games have mechs anymore. There's all sorts of vehicles and weapons just like any other BF game. The only difference is that they're not restricted by modern technology anymore.

The setting is interesting, it takes place during a new ice age whe only the area around the equator can grow food anymore. So the EU, Pan Asia, and the Americas are fighting over it. Can someone say resource war?

I finished Hitman 3 last night and got SA marks on all missions. I just started the godfather which is cool because you get to here the voice of Brando again. Its a GTA clone, although its deeper in depth than just driving around. I liek the fact you can extort "protection" from business and run your own rackets.

Godfather is an entertaining game. It loses much of that depth after you've put a few hours into it, though. It becomes just as much about driving around as some of the earlier GTA games, only the driving is rather more limited because of the distinct lack of choice in terms of vehicles.

Back