I am currently playing..

I don't know about CoD anymore, it's getting more bland like Medal of Honor did. My suggestion, STOP PUTTING IN MISSIONS FOR D-DAY AND FRANCE. It was fun the first 10,000 times, but let's not be so shallow with content from a war that spanned continents. Why not the russians against the germans in the crimea? Or the Americans against that other axis power in their home turf, Italy. There are so many things you could do with these ideas it's mind boggling. But no more normandy levels, it makes we wish that we just left that place alone.

Yeah, would someone make a game about US fighting against the Italians or Japaneses.

Also i'd like to play a character different than usual, a polish paratrooper, A kiwi in the desert of n.africa or a gurkha in the burmese jungle for example, it was the biggest war in history so surely games makers can come up with a bit of originality.

and why no games set in WWI?

Yeah, would someone make a game about US fighting against the Italians or Japaneses.

There is MOH Breakthrough (MOHAA Expansion Pack) where you fight through from North Africa to Mout Cassino and there is MOH Pacific Assualt.

However I do recommend you Battlefield 1942 includig the expansion pack called BF1942 Road to Rome.

He he.. I don´t play anything...
My pc crashes if i open winamp, internet browser and solitare at the same time...:)
*hulk

WarMachine said:
I don't know about CoD anymore, it's getting more bland like Medal of Honor did. My suggestion, STOP PUTTING IN MISSIONS FOR D-DAY AND FRANCE. It was fun the first 10,000 times, but let's not be so shallow with content from a war that spanned continents. Why not the russians against the germans in the crimea? Or the Americans against that other axis power in their home turf, Italy. There are so many things you could do with these ideas it's mind boggling. But no more normandy levels, it makes we wish that we just left that place alone.
Russians against Germans...Sounds like CoD to me...Sure they're near the coast, but they are right at the coast of Stalingrad...

He he.. I don´t play anything...
My pc crashes if i open winamp, internet browser and solitare at the same time...:smile:
*hulk

Sounds like you need a serious memory upgrade.

Id like to see an American Revolutionary game...Not just the military aspect but the political battles that ensued...You could make decisions that influence the war, build up your troops, decide where to send them...You would be the commander instead of some lowly private. Whaddya think?

there used to be a half life mod and it was American Revolution warfare...however no one ever played it so it got shut down...to bad, it was kind of fun

CABAL said:
There is MOH Breakthrough (MOHAA Expansion Pack) where you fight through from North Africa to Mout Cassino and there is MOH Pacific Assualt.

However I do recommend you Battlefield 1942 includig the expansion pack called BF1942 Road to Rome.

Oh..yes. I have heard of it before. Okay, I'm going to buy it when I see it.

BTW, KC got the point. Why there are no World War 1 game? That would be great such as charging the trench, fighting in the trench, deadly machine gun, tank, fly the biplane...etc.

Currently playing Metroid Prime: Hunters. The Nintendo DS's wifi capabilities simply have me hooked to that game, and with thousands of players around the globe and the ability to only play up to 3 others at a time, it doesn't get stale at all.

MightyMacbeth said:
how about we all team up and creat us a game instead of just arguing and daydreaming 8)
Like zander said, we dont have near enough resources...I for one dont have 24/7 access to a graphics design computer...though I cannot speak for the rest of the members...So the next best thing would be to talk about one and hope that we get "discovered" by a game creater...

Back