I am currently playing.. - Page 38

--

June 5th, 2009  
major liability

I've always preferred the Battletech designs myself, but I definitely like the heavier models that can run up in the face of your alpha strike and blow you up anyways. I used the Loki and the Awesome a lot in MechWarrior 4.

Still, mechs are a bit ridiculous no matter how they look. I think personal exoskeletons like the Battletech Elementals or the Mobile Infantry suits from Starship Troopers are a lot more believable in sci fi.
June 5th, 2009  
A Can of Man

Well technologically speaking the Mechs are probably closer to reality than the suits but one has to question how vulnerable the legs make the mechs.
June 6th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium

Fable2 for xbox. nice game
--
June 8th, 2009  
major liability

Replaying Red Faction 1 before I try Guerilla. It's a classic that deserved more attention when it came out.
June 16th, 2009  
major liability

Just played the first couple hours of Prototype. It's one of the best sandbox action games I've ever played, reminds me of the Spider-Man games. It's playable with the mouse and keyboard, but I'm using the PS3 controller with the PC version because it's just better.
July 2nd, 2009  
major liability

Now I'm playing BlazBlue exclusively. These 2D fighters are coming back, and it's my second favorite genre. Gotta get good with Jin and v-13 so I can kill people on PSN.
July 3rd, 2009  
A Can of Man

Remember when Flight sims were all the rage?
Now that they have the technology to make some amazing ones, they're not so popular anymore.
July 3rd, 2009  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Remember when Flight sims were all the rage?
Now that they have the technology to make some amazing ones, they're not so popular anymore.
Wait until Storm of War: Battle Of Britian comes out. Q3 2010.

Achtung! Spitfire!
July 3rd, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium

Medal of Honor Pacific assault. bought it for 6 euros today. been playing it for hours i like it
July 3rd, 2009  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh
Wait until Storm of War: Battle Of Britian comes out. Q3 2010.

Achtung! Spitfire!
I used to play flight sims... the modern era stuff is more fun I think (and far more complicated).
Played Falcon 4 for a while, even joined an online SQN at some point in college. That was fun.