I am currently playing.. - Page 30

--

October 16th, 2006  
major liability

Dark Crusade is awesome, I just got it. I already had the original game and expansion, so I can play as my favorite army, the Imperial Guard. I'm not sure how long that will last - Tau are really really powerful when you use them right, and they're also my favorite race from the TT game and fluff.
October 16th, 2006  
mmarsh

SPACE MARINES!!!! FOR THE EMPORER! (couldn't resist)

Haven't got Dark Crusade yet, but planning two once I finish a game or twelve I have left.

Personally I prefer the Space Marines, there is something about xenophobic superhumans whom are religous fanatics out to purge heresy that tickles my fancy.
October 16th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

Space Marines? any sites for it?
Oh and what was the release date?
--
October 16th, 2006  
Venom PL

Currently I am once again playing great (in my opinion the best) cRPG game -

Planescape Torment.
October 16th, 2006  
mmarsh

Wow, Thats an oldie but goodie

Mighty

The Space Marines are a faction in the Warhammer 40K universe.
October 17th, 2006  
bigcanada813

right now i'm doing the second playthrough for Lego:Star Wars to get all the special goodies.
October 18th, 2006  
LIBERTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcanada813
right now i'm doing the second playthrough for Lego:Star Wars to get all the special goodies.
Is that game any good? I've been wanting to try it but I was kindof afraid it would suck.
October 18th, 2006  
bigcanada813

both the first and second games are pretty good. the story mode cut scenes are a little comical, and the games are slightly addicting. definitly worth getting.
October 19th, 2006  
WarMachine

I don't see the big deal with lego star wars, i really don't.

But in Dark crusade the Tau is the most insane faction in the game. Their ranged shooters make everyone else look like melee squads by comparison. I just can't believe how easy it is to mow down your opponents with these guys, it's sweet. As a result of the awesomeness of this game, i am now behind in my trigonometry homework which i need to make up tonight. It's just addictive enough to make you screw up your school work.
October 21st, 2006  
major liability

Yeah, the campaign is quite addicting. I played an overnight session and have taken every special ability terrain piece plus 3 honor guard territories, going so far as to completely remove Chaos from the campaign. None can stand before the Greater Good!

BTW, my favorite WH40K factions from most to least are: Tau, Imperial Guard, Tyranids. Just so you know where I'm coming from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhammer_40%2C000_species