I am currently playing.. - Page 29

--

September 25th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

lol, cheating AI, amusing. Guess I will have to see this game
September 26th, 2006  
WarMachine

The trick i learned is to fall back and lose half your resources points in order to counter the vehicle build up that the AI is so good at. I just set my men up in defensive positions and try hold on until i get my own armor. Then i makes my advances again. Why are there so many resource points to worry about in this game, Dawn of War worked just fine with only a handful.

I have only started trying to get a hang of the game, i'm still playing in easy mode on 2 player maps and it still feels challenging. Just wait until the inevitable red army expansion pack comes along, then the IS3's will make a difference big time.
September 26th, 2006  
Donkey

Company of Heroes is def. one bad ass game...I'm a big fan and yeah it has a steep learning curve....
--
September 27th, 2006  
master2001

Guild Wars..... it's slowly stealing my life away. that game is so addicting!!! I MUST GET GUILD WARS: NIGHTFALL!
October 12th, 2006  
LIBERTY

Battlefield 2.
October 12th, 2006  
Fox

Good game, ain't it, Liberty?
October 12th, 2006  
Donkey

Anyone notice that Company of Heroes and the movie Saving Private Ryan have a lot in common??
October 12th, 2006  
LIBERTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Good game, ain't it, Liberty?

Yeah its really cool. I'm just tired of spawning and getting killed by artillery right after. But I do love spawning behind a bunch of enemies with their back turned.
October 13th, 2006  
WarMachine

Dawn of War Dark Crusade came out and it's just as good as company of heroes. Yay. I already have the original and expansion for it.
October 13th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

yay .