I am currently playing..

Yeah I've been having a bash at Battlefield 3.
Those rat-cunning designers with their exploitation of our "collection mentality"... usually I wouldn't bother too much with a first person shooter but I keep playing this one because I want to unlock the next item for weapons, vehicles, aircraft etc. etc.

Yeah I've been having a bash at Battlefield 3.
Those rat-cunning designers with their exploitation of our "collection mentality"... usually I wouldn't bother too much with a first person shooter but I keep playing this one because I want to unlock the next item for weapons, vehicles, aircraft etc. etc.

I have all save for the aircraft and recon kit. It's not such fun really as you would think.

My strategic mindset remains the same:

Spawn and run the outer edge of the engament zone, jump in enemy tank to deny them access to it, commense the virtual manslaughter.

My main weapon is the treads, the cannon as secondary.

Last edited:
And that is all well and good, until the other team figures out what you're doing and starts mining the vehicle spawn points.

Yeah I tend to be more a support type, handing out ammo or med packs or running around with AT or AA launchers. One of these days I'm going to have to try the recon class just so I can unlock some of the gear.

And that is all well and good, until the other team figures out what you're doing and starts mining the vehicle spawn points.

Proximity scans and long range tank gunnery solve this.

And canister shells for spawning jets thundering down runways.

With the right skill and lack there of on the enemy team, the Tank Beats all in Battlfield.

Trust me, I got this to a science.

Battlestations Pacific, matching up the New York Class against the Fuso Class for a battlewagon shootout.

I'm playing "Command and Conquer".

for me its COD zombies and HALO reach. pitty i dont have Xbox live:crybaby:
highest Zombie round: 30 on solo, 27 on Splitscreen
have collectors achievement, and pack a punched every zombies weapon on solo (though not in the same game)

Last edited:
Battle Pirates on Facebook. Addicitng as hell!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AcpzjEYKQc"]Battle Pirates Beginners Tutorial - YouTube[/ame]

Back