I am currently playing..

I liked Battlefeild bad company two, but recently I have just been playing FarCry2, Mostly just like hunting Zebras with the springfeild though.

good fun

I prefer the strategic simulations. I have been playing Hearts of Iron 3 with the common weapons of WW2 mod. It's interesting to rewrite history. Playing as Germany and took over Europe, England and Russia, planning my invasion of the USA next. Logistics is going to be a cast iron ..... well problem. :p

I liked the old Close Combat series.
Also liked the original Ghost Recon, but pretty much dislike where the whole franchise has gone.

at the moment I'm playing the beta version of crysis 2, and i love it :) never seen a FN Scar, that was 3D modeled for a game, in a detail rate like that. AWESOME!

Still playing Fallout new vegas. I went through for a game and decided to just completely start over since my character wasn't as balanced as I'd like.

I bought modern warfare 2 late, but couldn't play the multiplayer because all the servers were hacked. Now that they've fixed it, I'm enjoying it. Black Ops doesn't have quite the same feel.

I have been doing allot of Xbox 360 gaming as of late. I have a new roommate who works at gamestop. He can bring home any game he wants for a trial. Red dead redemption is pretty good and I gave Dragon age 2 a shot but it sucks imho. I still load up Fallout New Vegas and Company of heroes on the PC.

I am finishing up a PC I was building before but didn't get around to completing.

Quad core I7 intel CPU 2.6ghz [easily OCed to 3.6ghz or more]
Asus P6T mobo
6 gig tri-channel OCZ Reaper matched sticks [DDR 3 14400]
TB WD cavier black
Geforce 290 series [probably going to buy one of the new cards within a few weeks]
42" LED screen as a monitor for PC and Xbox in my room.

In the living room we have a Xbox 360, PS3, and a Wii hooked up to a 56" screen. When I build the new computer I am moving this one down into the living room and hooking it up to the tv.

We are in gaming heaven. :p

Last edited:
and I gave Dragon age 2 a shot but it sucks imho.

I was looking forward to this one but was very disapointet by the demo so I haven't bothered to try the full version at all...
Looks like they have adapted it way too much for consoles so they have dumbed it down and mostly destroyed the RPG part of it that made the first Dragon Age game so good.. :?

I was looking forward to this one but was very disapointet by the demo so I haven't bothered to try the full version at all...
Looks like they have adapted it way too much for consoles so they have dumbed it down and mostly destroyed the RPG part of it that made the first Dragon Age game so good.. :?

I agree 100% with you Redleg. Bioware sold out their RPG roots to the mainstream console kiddies. You can't even change the armor on your party. 95% of the nice items you find have to be sold because only your main character can use it. Save your money, it's not worth it.

I think the new Elder Scrolls game coming out is going to be the real deal, I can't wait for it.

I picked up Crysis 2 for the PC today and it is solid. Outstanding graphics and it runs very smooth. It is not like the hardware nightmare the original was.

I've been bouncing back and forth between Microsoft Flight Sim X, Minecraft and Battlestar Galactica Online.

Although in anticipation of Elder Scrolls V, I did decide to re-download Morrowind, although the "click and hope" combat system takes a bit of getting used to again.

I am playing Geopolitical Simulator 2 these days.

Israel and Lebanon are fighting rite now. There happened an Earthquake in Phillipines and forest fire in USA. Some Kurdish terrorist are making troubles for my country.

A real rarity for me...I am actually playing a Xbox360 game: Fable II.

I have both C&C3 and Fallout 3 that are near finished, but Fable II has me in its grip.

I'm back to fallout new vegas. I've started over and downloaded the add on. Hopefully I can get a more well rounded character this time.

All in all, the game is awsome...and addictive.

Back