I am currently playing..

Been playing a bit of Borderlands. It's fun but I don't think it's the same if you buy it after release. Solo play gets really boring, and everyone else already knows the levels so I'm basically left chasing after them with no idea whats going on. I'd only recommend it if you have a real friend who will buy it with you and play through.

still playing oblivion, im a level 15 dark elf battle mage, i just got to expert of the blade, this game pawns, im also almost done with the really long main quest, finally so i can stop closing all these oblivion gates which gets really repetive

Am playing Merenaries 2 but does anyone know if you can fly planes or is it only helicopters
Its a pity you don't get a parachute, paragliding over the terrain like in Just Cause might have been fun

Am playing Merenaries 2 but does anyone know if you can fly planes or is it only helicopters
Its a pity you don't get a parachute, paragliding over the terrain like in Just Cause might have been fun

Only Helicopters I am afraid. I just finished "The Saboteur", its by the same company and its a bit better -much fewer bugs.

Just Cause 2 is available, maybe check that out? I can't buy it because I have half of 2009's games still sitting on the shelf waiting to be opened. I'm so far behind it's tragic. At least I did finish the campaign on COD-MW2.

I got Mercs 2 when it came out because I liked the first one so much for for some reason, just couldn't get into it. Not sure why, but it fizzled after about 4 or 5 hours of play.

That's a bugger about the flying and checked out The Saboteur trailer but didn't really think much of it. Game selling points for me are lighting schemes such as FarCry, Just Cause, Mercs 2 and Mirrors Edge. The first three being set in the jungle where the colour is bright and vibrant and the last where the lighting is bright and the images sharp, also in all those games you can see for miles and I have always liked that feature. I just can’t stand those zombie games where you spend the entire game creeping around in the dark and are lucky if you can see three feet in front of you.
Will probably check out Saboteur as have been a big fan of sandbox style gameplay ever since GTA3 came out but will definitely be keeping my eye out for Just Cause 2.

Guys, want ta game that has infinite replay value? Battlefield Bad Company 2. The solo is OK, but the MP is kick-a**. Its FAR better than MW2 -get the PC version if possible as it supports 32 players. Fully Destructible environment.

Between this I am also playing:

Batman Arkum Asylum -story finished just trying to do challenges.
Napoleon Total War -I love this series.
Dawn of War 2
Dragon Age Origins -Absolutely Massive Game I have taken a break from.

Plus I have a ton of 2009 games not even opened. Good thing there is nothing really else coming out so I can finally finish what I already have.

Rise of Nations:Rise of legends. Much like it's spiritual predecessor, this game needed more love. It was a very well polished game and very enjoyable. Even if the scenario editor was a pain in the @$$ to use.

Battlefield BC 2: I can really appreciate the more realistic bullet and weapon physics, compared to MW2. It seems that the calculation elements that go into taking-and-making shots does more justice to reality. Sniping, specifically, redefines long-range engagements for a lot of the migrating MW2 players, and you'll notice far less self-proclaimed "snipers" roaming around the frontlines, no-scoping -- or sniping, period. Hooray for that!

I do wish they kept the claymore mines, though... And it would help if we could prone (for console users).

When it comes to MW2 (which I'm also immersed in these days), it's no secret that you're basically forced to learn how to deal with CQB, since most, if not all, maps are close-to-medium range. You either adapt or get slaughtered. But I don't think of it as necessarily a bad thing, considering a lot of my MW2 "skills" are applicable to other games, such as BFBC2.

Hah, I have been wondering if getting Urban Combat advice from here would help my gameplay at all. :-D

Just finished playing Quantum Of Solace, granted I only played the basic level and just ploughed through the game without stopping to pick up "all" the mobile phones etc but it only took me 4hrs from start to finish. When it comes to FPS on the Xbox I'm good, but 4hrs? I ain't THAT freakin good.
Seriously, I had to put a movie on to fill in the rest of my lazy Easter Sunday....what a dissapointment.

I have been playing way to much Modern Warfare 2 lately...Though it's getting nice outside so that will probably change...

Anyone else got the new maps?

Just finished Metro 2033.
Two weeks ago I've bought Polish Collector's Edition:

Metro-2033-Edycja-Kolekcjonerska_CDProjekt,images_big,23,5907610731728.jpg

That includes:
- Game
- Metro 2033 book
- Real SzM41M Gas Mask
- Military backpack (50l)

The game is just great - I really like it's post-apocalyptic climate.

Back